Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

So pavillion u are saying that resurgence as a clan should make people keep their main toons at a certain level for locking crucial bosses and stop them from leveling and enjoying game as a whole that would be true greed! That makes no sense lol otm should scrap level lock on important bosses dl+ and endgame and u and your clan who use a flawed system as a crutch can level just like we did... Your points are baseless and have no validity u wanna kill the big stuff and play with the big boys u shouldn't be given a handicap you should have to work for it period. :roll:
Of course not, Bigdiesel. My only suggestion is for your clan to progress into the depths of the Gelebron's Tower! I do not wish for you to stay at any DL bosses just to prevent us from progressing in our gameplay. That would be baseless. I really wish for you to move on with all that you have and let others experience the game fully. There is a difference between a need and a want. Those who need to complete a quest should complete their quest. Those who simply want are truly the ones who embody true greed.
Last edited by Pavillion on Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

I think you are not seeing the bigger picture pavilion. This post was not made to focus on hrung but all eg and dl+ bosses.
Once again, Gladius. Have you forgotten the main point? The one that resides to a single level of which can not possibly take on all eg bosses? Hrung was not a big picture. There should not even be a bigger picture. This thread was posted with means of demoralizing another clan that only wishes to progress on its own.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

So pavillion u are saying that resurgence as a clan should make people keep their main toons at a certain level for locking crucial bosses and stop them from leveling and enjoying game as a whole that would be true greed! That makes no sense lol otm should scrap level lock on important bosses dl+ and endgame and u and your clan who use a flawed system as a crutch can level just like we did... Your points are baseless and have no validity u wanna kill the big stuff and play with the big boys u shouldn't be given a handicap you should have to work for it period. :roll:
Of course not, Bigdiesel. My only suggestion is for your clan to progress into the depths of the Gelebron's Tower! I do not wish for you to stay at any DL bosses just to prevent us from progressing in our gameplay. That would be baseless. I really wish for you to move on with all that you have and let others experience the game fully. There is a difference between a need and a want. Those who need to complete a quest should complete their quest. Those who simply want and truly the ones who embody true greed.
Why should we not be at dl bosses i have tons of clanmates who need dl mh and oh? But yet we can't put our best locking group at sreng or troll because of this flawed system so again your post holds no validity here... How can we progress in tower when I can't gear all of my players with weapons due to a flawed drop system and level lock system! Ty for proving my point have a nice day :D

I see comments from people on other servers so it is not a res vs bada issue...it is a broken game issue.
Explain the mention of 'rival clan' as stated in Smellyunder's post. Also, I'm sure there is not another set of Resurgence and Badabing out there with the same exact names. But I am positive that a game mechanic is blamed only to halt the progress of a group of players, which in your defense, must not exist as rivals because you know...as you've said, "it is a broken game issue". I truly don't think that is a valid statement. But I respect you and your points. However, I must not agree with them.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

I am also part of the 180 group mentioned in the OP. All removing level lock would do is discourage new players even more than it already is and ensure the largest clan on a server maintains control over every aspect of the game. Instead of changing the system, change boss spawns and drop percentages or lower the amount of drops needed to complete armor quests. To the people who say we don't level, it's to ensure we do not become undergeared later in levels. We would all be 210+ if we had the gear we need.

Badabing is a small clan of friends, we have 7 active members. Most of us multibox just to be able to kill bosses. We fought groups of fully geared Resurgence rogue alts for weeks over Snorri and Sreng before becoming the victors and gaining control of these spawns. Resurgence had solid control over these spawns for over 2 years prior. I don't doubt they still need drops, however, my clan also does.

In the time we've spent farming dl we've only gotten one druid mainhand and two druid offhands, one mage offhand, one rogue dagger and rondel, one warrior sword and shield, and one ranger bow and quiver. We have 4 rogues, 2 druids, and 3 mages to gear still in mainhands and offhands. We camp and kill placeholders 24/7, we're happy to see one 6* spawn a day, overjoyed with two per day, and it feels like christmas for three or over a day. Drop rates are abysmal for dl, it takes an eternity to get anywhere near close to being able to gear a member. End game bosses also have far too many trash drops that only result in an overfilled bank. The drop rate of decent items for end game is also extremely small.

Instead of removing level advantage and keeping the same infinite grind for drops in place just make bosses spawn more and drop more. Bada has no intention to keep drops from any individual, we will continue to gear ourselves using our strategy until we are all fully geared and then move on to the next boss. When there's nothing to fight so hard for and everybody can be geared relatively easily there won't be a need to remove target lock. People who get gear can move forward with the questline and people without gear yet will have minimal competition.

So in reality who is preventing who from progressing using a crutch handicap at bosses that still matter very much?
It's the ones who already have it all and only want more. I'm sorry Bigdiesel. I don't understand whether or not you're proving my point. I only wish to progress. You may have other intentions. Also, please don't confuse progress with greed. Like you've mentioned already, there exists true greed, and it's those afflicted who can not see the truth.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.