Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

Your scenario helps dominant clans become more dominant due to everyone in the dominant clan being able to aquire dl weps, it Dosent help anything or anyone else
Contradicted yourself. If everyone gets DL weapons, doesn't that help everyone?
If everyone in dominant clan gets dl weapon, it helps everyone in dominant clan, and will further the rift between dominant clan and everyone else.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Your scenario helps dominant clans become more dominant due to everyone in the dominant clan being able to aquire dl weps, it Dosent help anything or anyone else
Contradicted yourself. If everyone gets DL weapons, doesn't that help everyone?
Yes, everyone in that clan, maybe you should actually read before commenting...

Whereas the other clan that can't kill mordris for the weps is left in the dust and can't win any locks anymore due to vsing full groups of full dl equiped people
Oderint Dum Metuant.

This whole topic is about how lower level players outlock higher level players. With mord dropping crowns that won't change the fact the the weaker clans can still outlock them on snorri due to the level lock. The weaker clans would continue to take snorris and getting the crowns from him, while the dominant clans get crowns from mordy for their members who can no longer get crowns from snorri due to level lock. Don't see how this is putting the dominant clans ahead as the weaker clans are still taking snorri.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Due to the huge bottle neck of dl weps, lots in endgame clans don't have dl weps, take me for example lvl 220 no dl, now if a new clan is up and coming to lock snorri down they have to stay around 180-190 for the level lock advantage as they don't have the superior gear to outdps on the same playing field, now imagine being a weaker clan, no dl weps barely any edl sets, trying to outlock the eg clan at snorri let's say, when even the 180-190 snorri campers of the dominant clan have dl weps, it's impossible, no more snorris will be won and they will either have to pay large sums of money for crowns, that's how my clan ended up started to win bosses, we had one person who payed tons of money in update 4 for mordris spears for lots of the 180-190 rogues in the clan and we started winning bosses, eventually becoming the dominant clan early on into update 5
Your scenario is only if everyone is at the same level , my scenario is how it typically is for the players who have out leveled snorri ( due to the minuscule amounts of 5-6 * snorri) and are being penalized for trying to move on to the end game but still are in need of dl mh and oh . The up and coming clans don't have competition at the snorri right now bc of the target lock and the end game players have out leveled to move on to the tower . My scenario helps everyone.

If the non dominant clans still are killing snorri and getting full dl mh and oh bc the typical dominant clans have out leveled snorri then how in gods name is it helping only the dominant clan ??? It would help both sides the non dominant clans who are at snorri level will get their dl and dominant clans will get the much needed mh and oh pieces from mord .... You haven't made any sense, you sound like a player in a non dominant clan that feeds off the flawed target lock . It's plain to see that my solution is a viable one , I truly don't understand your reasoning lol
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

This whole topic is about how lower level players outlock higher level players. With mord dropping crowns that won't change the fact the the weaker clans can still outlock them on snorri due to the level lock. The weaker clans would continue to take snorris and getting the crowns from him, while the dominant clans get crowns from mordy for their members who can no longer get crowns from snorri due to level lock. Don't see how this is putting the dominant clans ahead as the weaker clans are still taking snorri.
Oops didn't see this but yea ... At least I'm not the only one who sees this lol
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Yes at level 220 i absolutely love the target lock, helps me so much locking snorri 6

Level lock dosent matter so much that a full team of 220 with edl and dl mh and oh can't outlock 180-200 with terrible gear
Not so sure about that as you would have to do nearly double damage to lock. 160-200 need 15% while 220+ need 25%.

Even in terrible gear it's not always a given a 220 will have 67% more dps - that's a huge difference.

Caster xdl armor, weapon and offhand are junk same with dl - those classes don't benefit from the quests nearly at all.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Yes at level 220 i absolutely love the target lock, helps me so much locking snorri 6

Level lock dosent matter so much that a full team of 220 with edl and dl mh and oh can't outlock 180-200 with terrible gear
Not so sure about that as you would have to do nearly double damage to lock. 160-200 need 15% while 220+ need 25%.

Even in terrible gear it's not always a given a 220 will have 67% more dps - that's a huge difference.

Caster xdl armor, weapon and offhand are junk same with dl - those classes don't benefit from the quests nearly at all.
Edl offhands and dl offhands vs a clan without? Offhands win most of the time regardless as every offhand skill is almost like having another dps in your group
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Edl offhands and dl offhands vs a clan without? Offhands win most of the time regardless as every offhand skill is almost like having another dps in your group
Only 1 rogue offhand works at a time. Druid, Mage, warrior offhands won't help much at all to not at all. I'm not saying its not possible but it's not a walk in the park. Being down 1-2 people or a grp person or two being inattentive for 30 seconds will likely lose you the lock edl and all.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|