Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

By the way, the gap from aggy to Hrung was the same 35 levels. People don't question why a clan of 180s would want to kill aggy. But if they are up against a 150 dps group they will have a tough time locking.
Belenus
GARAT level 198 Ice Mage
Started playing at the beginning of Sahmain 2012

The Mage's best weapon is a calculator!

Well. Floor 6 (and I think Gelebron...) are coming out in the update that should be hitting the apple store any day now. So all you 220+ people can go work on downing him a few dozen times :) . See how his gear compares to hrung/mord, and from what I've heard, a lot of it is pretty sweet, especially since they actually *gasp* consulted with the player base (somewhat) way to go OTM!*

*Not 100% sure, seeing as I haven't been in the beta forums, but I hear rumors....
Not true, someones been trolling you, floor 6 is coming out with samhain not beltane
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Not true, someones been trolling you, floor 6 is coming out with samhain not beltane
who says that floor 5 comes out with samhain? is there a reference?
Server: Fingal
Warrior: 184 DooMeD
Rogue: 92 Timeless Druid: 85 DeMooD Mage: 78 Relevance Ranger: 54 Barrage
Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 OS Android Lollipop 5.0.2 (Stock)

By the way, the gap from aggy to Hrung was the same 35 levels. People don't question why a clan of 180s would want to kill aggy. But if they are up against a 150 dps group they will have a tough time locking.
Very good point but level lock supporters won't say anything about that (the minority on these threads btw). They don't use logic like this cause they wanna keep level lock and abuse the system yet they say we don't need hrung smh. The hypocrites that they are have double standard all of these 180 clans still kill aggy and lock easy over level 150 players in lessor clans then them cause 150 clans are not developed yet as players dps wise and not many level 150 smaller clans have tanks that level. But it's ok for them to do it why? Talk about lack of logic. On my server Braves clan tries to kill and lock aggy but since they are mainly 80-150 newish players they have hard Time against the level 180 clan that abuses level lock on my server that's all geared with dl weapons. By the logic level lock supporters use thats ok to happen but if level 220's wanna lock hrung they are greedy and im sure this isn't only on arawn. It's like racism against high levels lol what's good for one is good for other. I never hear anyone bashing level 180 clan people for killing aggy when they clearly shouldn't need if high levels don't need hrung.