Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

There is a much bigger game out there then just arawn... This is something that's abused by people that take advantage of a flawed system. I see complaints from other worlds on here as well so instead of being so worried about one world talk about game as a whole. Otm made tower and many rushed to level to kill the next boss but that doesn't mean those should be punished by a flawed system here. People that leveled can't unlevel lol but others that rely on this crutch can level and then see who is the best that's true competition not this handcapped getting a trophy for showing up stuff. Let's be real here the only reason your defending it is cause your abusing it plain and simple
Then you mean to progress form the start, correct? Please progress onward. We all intend to do so. Let those who have only started their path to DL complete their path. Do not take your wrong turn back just to shame a game mechanic. As Vraelan has stated,
Rather than complain about lock level, you guys should focus on why you would still want to lock these bosses and move on from there.
We still have people that need dl crowns lol what do u not comprehend about this? Maybe I should learn another language to type since clear english reading isn't your strong point this is a problem for people on all servers. It's not about lower tier bosses but ones that still are needed. But yet we are punished for spending money and time by a really bad system here.
If you are truly prepared for the distant goal then continue onward and don't look back. Let those who have worked equally hard to reach where they are now continue their path to their goal. It'd be best to take interest in what lies ahead of you.
I see about 4 people who are against changing it and 20+ who thinks there needs to be change at this rate its 80%-20% ratio here so most don't like it numbers don't lie otm!!!
Please remove "We still have people that need dl crowns lol what do u not comprehend about this? Maybe I should learn another language to type since clear english reading isn't your strong point this is a problem for people on all servers. It's not about lower tier bosses but ones that still are needed. But yet we are punished for spending money and time by a really bad system here". That was not part of my quote. This is even written in such awful grammar.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

Instead of removing level advantage and keeping the same infinite grind for drops in place just make bosses spawn more and drop more. When there's nothing to fight so hard for and everybody can be geared relatively easily there won't be a need to remove target lock. People who get gear can move forward with the questline and people without gear yet will have minimal competition.
^since nobody seems to be capable of carrying out a discussion without flaming every poster. Petty arguments and complaints with only one seen solution are no way to reform armor quests. Few people complained about the frozen method of obtaining armor, I am unsure as to why that system was changed as it was an effective method of obtaining gear. Higher levels had a much better chance in v3 to keep low levels away from crest bosses but if target lock had been implemented then it would've been a perfect way to get geared.
Higher boss spawns still would not help the situation of people being over level 200 and still not having full dl gear as the lower leveled group would still get the lock and the drops. It s a seriously broken mechanic at this point in the game.
It indeed wouldn't give higher levels an advantage, but when there's no reason to grind endlessly for months on end and gear's easy to come by target lock won't even matter. It also ensures future players focus not only on leveling as fast as they can, but work to gear themselves and co-operate with others to get gear fastest. The system will balance itself out once the backlog of high leveled players can obtain their gear.

Real competition happens at dl edl and eg. This is where lock reform is needed the most. A group that does the most damage to the boss should get drops. You can have 4 lvl 220s getting out locked by a full group of 180s at snorri so clan organization etc still is a major factor. If u r the 8 180 and don't get lock then level to 220 and try again. I bet it will go very different this time. Now tell me who is preventing you from doing this, which is the same as 90% of players are doing.

Real competition happens at dl edl and eg. This is where lock reform is needed the most. A group that does the most damage to the boss should get drops. You can have 4 lvl 220s getting out locked by a full group of 180s at snorri so clan organization etc still is a major factor. If u r the 8 180 and don't get lock then level to 220 and try again. I bet it will go very different this time. Now tell me who is preventing you from doing this, which is the same as 90% of players are doing.
What about the group that actually needs the drops in order to progress. You keep forgetting about us. We need these drops to progress. If you have a few players who also need them then please let them group us so that we can take the bosses together. Unless...that's wrong to you.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

There is a much bigger game out there then just arawn... This is something that's abused by people that take advantage of a flawed system. I see complaints from other worlds on here as well so instead of being so worried about one world talk about game as a whole. Otm made tower and many rushed to level to kill the next boss but that doesn't mean those should be punished by a flawed system here. People that leveled can't unlevel lol but others that rely on this crutch can level and then see who is the best that's true competition not this handcapped getting a trophy for showing up stuff. Let's be real here the only reason your defending it is cause your abusing it plain and simple
Then you mean to progress form the start, correct? Please progress onward. We all intend to do so. Let those who have only started their path to DL complete their path. Do not take your wrong turn back just to shame a game mechanic. As Vraelan has stated,
Rather than complain about lock level, you guys should focus on why you would still want to lock these bosses and move on from there.
We still have people that need dl crowns lol what do u not comprehend about this? Maybe I should learn another language to type since clear english reading isn't your strong point this is a problem for people on all servers. It's not about lower tier bosses but ones that still are needed. But yet we are punished for spending money and time by a really bad system here.
If you are truly prepared for the distant goal then continue onward and don't look back. Let those who have worked equally hard to reach where they are now continue their path to their goal. It'd be best to take interest in what lies ahead of you.
I see about 4 people who are against changing it and 20+ who thinks there needs to be change at this rate its 80%-20% ratio here so most don't like it numbers don't lie otm!!!
This thread has response bias. It will likely continue to have response bias because a majority of players 1-150 ish either do not realise the forums exist or (perhaps 'and' as well) do not care to comment.

What about the group that actually needs the drops in order to progress. You keep forgetting about us. We need these drops to progress. If you have a few players who also need them then please let them group us so that we can take the bosses together. Unless...that's wrong to you.
If you need these drops u can level like the rest of us and gear urself, with lux if necessary to increase ur dps and lock them and get the drops. I am not surprised u prefer the current route which is using game mechanics lock flaw to get them without investing as much time into developing ur character as the rest of us have.

If you need these drops u can level like the rest of us and gear itself, with lux if necessary to increase ur dps and lock them and get the drops. I am not surprised u prefer the current route which is using game mechanics lock flaw to get them without investing as much time into developing ur character as the rest of us have.
How hard would it be without the vital items to get to where you are right now? And buy luxury items you say? I'm sure there have many complaints made about that topic. Although I may be able to, I can not say the same for many others who can not. I am developing my character. I just haven't completed it in order to move onto the next step which is EDL.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

If you need these drops u can level like the rest of us and gear itself, with lux if necessary to increase ur dps and lock them and get the drops. I am not surprised u prefer the current route which is using game mechanics lock flaw to get them without investing as much time into developing ur character as the rest of us have.
How hard would it be without the vital items to get to where you are right now? And buy luxury items you say? I'm sure there have many complaints made about that topic. Although I may be able to, I can not say the same for many others who can not. I am developing my character. I just haven't completed it in order to move onto the next step which is EDL.
How hard? Are you looking for an easy game, I can refer you to a few. Mentioned one already. Or perhaps u r looking for a charity to give u a hand? Your excuses come down to saying the current mechanics of the game make it easier for u to get gear because u r lower lvl. I am not arguing with this. At the same time it is 'hard' for many of my clannies to get their drops even though they progressed a lot farther in game than u did. I do not consider this fair. It's an exploit and like all exploits should be removed.

this thread isn't about low level bosses here... It's about bosses that are relevant to endgame players and high levels so there is no bias in my % remark as level 1-150 players have nothing to do with this. They can keep their level locks for warden met frozen and even Aggy. But to punish and handicap people who level spend Time and money on this game is wrong plain and simple. Like I said before go level like we did and have a fair fight instead of relying on us having one hand tied behind ours backs and relying on a crutch on bosses that matter to all the people who leveled past 200 and who still need drops based on a really bad drop system that's also in place in this game