Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

Again, its not BadaBing vs Resurgence, its world-wide issue (in every world where the high lvl clan still has ppl, mains, who still need dl weps and have rivals). Personally, our world is small, and in order to recruit we cant put our req at 190+, we recruit even lower lvls and we have feeder clan, and thus we help them kill these bosses as well because they need it just as much as u do.
Super +1. Exactly my point that is stupid lock system will halt the progress of otm becominng the greatest mobile mmo ever.

Leader boards show around that amount active and I don't pay attention personally.
Leaderboards show amount of members.

EDIT: Btw, as Im not familier with u Idk how much dl ur 4 toons have, according to the guy 2 posts above me u have more dl than I do including mainhands and offhands on lower lvl. Maybe instead of gearing ur 4 toons gear other ppl? I pass my dl sword and shield to others instead of getting it to myself.
He is gearing other people XD Except he is more active than most of us combined. He leads our clan and communicates with others through diplomatic manners. His ability is otherworldly if you can only imagine. You should get to know Wretched better :O Also because of him, Badabing has reached common stance with many other clans such as Sapere Aude and ABC.
Lmao. Badabing reached common stance with those we rejected because of their undesirable ingame behaviour. Three Sapere Aude members have full edl set which they stole from my clan. And now they betrayed us and helping bada to fight us. At hrung while the rival clan exploited the broken level lock system one sapere war helping them doing adds control outside their lock group. What has he achieved reaching commin stance with the other clans? Nothing. They have an ax to grind with my clan and ofc will reach common stance with bada. Not that wretched was so great he managed to forge the common stance. No wonder pav become a puppet to bella and wre. Sorry to digress.

Yes Preparedness is the word, our clan is preparing for the next eg boss Gelebron lvl 220, but as we prepare him we are losing to all other existing eg bosses due to lock system because I'm 30-40 levels above the bosses. At 220, why do we still need snorri? Because of members without dl weapons yet, why do we need hrung ? Because hrung still gives the best damage rings braces and caster skulls in the game. If otm will only give us lvl 200-210 bosses who drops these items, then snorri and hrungnir lock system wont be an issue.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Yes Preparedness is the word, our clan is preparing for the next eg boss Gelebron lvl 220, but as we prepare him we are losing to all other existing eg bosses due to lock system because I'm 30-40 levels above the bosses. At 220, why do we still need snorri? Because of members without dl weapons yet, why do we need hrung ? Because hrung still gives the best damage rings braces and caster skulls in the game. If otm will only give us lvl 200-210 bosses who drops these items, then snorri and hrungnir lock system wont be an issue.
I like this idea a lot also. More variety in bosses would be appreciated.

I am 197 and need to complete the dl main and offhand quests still but your lock groups stop me from doing it, so can I join your lock groups for drops?
I'm absolutely positive you can! But will your clan allow for it? I see a game of free-verse and universal prosperity, a free-for-all. I'd love to see everyone achieve their goals rather than to see the few constrain the vital progression that is our very purpose of the game.
My clan allowed it, but unfortunately it seems yours did not as I was regrouped around when more of your people showed up :(
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)