Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#132
ThyraUnited wrote:Not a thing, Big. I am not quite sure why Pavi keeps thinking this is just about our little section of Celtic Heroes. Wretch's 4 dl toons don't matter to Rhiannon or morrigan or Donn etc...but the level lock issue does. As Criminal has stated several times, it is on every world. There are clans everywhere who just sit and camp bosses and don't level past them for the lock advantage. What if a group of 8 clanless people level 190-195 were camping snorri, are they trying to stop another group of people from getting gear?


Which brings me back to my original point of reform once again. It completely alleviates both issues, smaller clans get gear using level lock and need less time to obtain it and move on. larger clans with higher levels and more people get to camp when lower levels with the quest don't need.

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#133
Pavillion wrote:
Criminal wrote:That. That just shows what we have all said, did u ever think about recruiting ppl to win? Or did u think that with 7 ppl who supposedly work hard to beat 30 ppl who work hard? Yea yea quad logging, hes not the first nor the last, I have a clannie who logs on 5 toons, that doesnt make a valid argument yet.

Yeah of course we've looked into recruiting newer players that happen to be lower leveled. I guess you're insinuating that we progress with others, correct? I do hope so soon and the level lock would help us greatly. The higher leveled players must progress on their own if they do not mean to open up and work together with us. I hope for them to reach newer heights on future bosses just I as I wish for us to take on already existing bosses.

Pavi please stop lying your not letting anyone in a lock group and never have lol. If i log one toon at troll 10 bada toons appear u gonna tell me you'll let me in lock group and kick one of your clannies out of group please if anyone believes that they are gullible. Don't try and get people to feel bad for u by playing the good guy to push your agenda... Now for the last time can we please make a vaild disscusion on target lock at high level dl bosses and endgame

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#134
ThyraUnited wrote:What clans did I mention? I mentioned servers. And most of life's rewards are based on effort so why not a game.

Exactly my point. It takes effort to camp these bosses. A proper solution would be to ask of your fellow clan members to camp these bosses as well with effort. Shaming a game mechanic for what it is is truly effortless.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#135
IMO,level lock is just stupid. All higher levels are forced to grind low level bosses because those provide some of the best gear in the game besides luxury. They level because they want to get stronger and progress. With level lock they can't do that. No way in all of the multiverses should lower levels be able to kill a boss just because they are closer level to it. That's just nonsense. The people with more firepower should be able to lock the boss because they leveled to that point for a reason. The reason being they wanted to be strong. Now what's the point of getting that high and becoming that strong when you get outlocked by people closer to the bosses level? Imo the lock system is flawed and needs fixing.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#136
Bigdiesel wrote:
Pavillion wrote:
Criminal wrote:That. That just shows what we have all said, did u ever think about recruiting ppl to win? Or did u think that with 7 ppl who supposedly work hard to beat 30 ppl who work hard? Yea yea quad logging, hes not the first nor the last, I have a clannie who logs on 5 toons, that doesnt make a valid argument yet.

Yeah of course we've looked into recruiting newer players that happen to be lower leveled. I guess you're insinuating that we progress with others, correct? I do hope so soon and the level lock would help us greatly. The higher leveled players must progress on their own if they do not mean to open up and work together with us. I hope for them to reach newer heights on future bosses just I as I wish for us to take on already existing bosses.

Pavi please stop lying your not letting anyone in a lock group and never have lol. If i log one toon at troll 10 bada toons appear u gonna tell me you'll let me in lock group and kick one of your clannies out of group please if anyone believes that they are gullible. Don't try and get people to feel bad for u by playing the good guy to push your agenda... Now for the last time can we please make a vaild disscusion on target lock at high level dl bosses and endgame


Oh? Would you be mad if I were to tell you that we have let in a few members to our lock groups ;)
Besides, you're the one who asked your clan members to delete any Badabing members off their friends list. I totally do not get that.
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#137
Pavillion wrote:
ThyraUnited wrote:Not a thing, Big. I am not quite sure why Pavi keeps thinking this is just about our little section of Celtic Heroes. Wretch's 4 dl toons don't matter to Rhiannon or morrigan or Donn etc...but the level lock issue does. As Criminal has stated several times, it is on every world. There are clans everywhere who just sit and camp bosses and don't level past them for the lock advantage. What if a group of 8 clanless people level 190-195 were camping snorri, are they trying to stop another group of people from getting gear?

The intent, ThyraUnited. The intent is what matters. Most of these level 190-195 players you've mentioned are fully equipped with anything a top clan can offer them, meaning most of everything. Also, why do you keep assuming a clan only consists of level 190-195 players? Like I've mentioned before. Do not forget your lower level counterparts. There are 14 able players at or around level 180. Please, do not forget your own clan members.


Intent has nothing to do with the topic of this discussion. You say a lot of words but keep repeating the same message. We get it u like the current lock system because u get an unfair advantage and u would like to keep it. Problem is about ten times more people don't like it and don't think it's fair which is why this topic was started. I couldn't care less what clan I am competing against or clanless people or a bunch of clans combined. In any scenario highest dps group should win lock regardless of level. If you say it's not fair I am yet to see a valid argument why you think it's not fair and please save the poetic epithets of speech. I want a bullet point answer.

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#138
Curry30423 wrote:IMO,level lock is just stupid. All higher levels are forced to grind low level bosses because those provide some of the best gear in the game besides luxury. They level because they want to get stronger and progress. With level lock they can't do that. No way in all of the multiverses should lower levels be able to kill a boss just because they are closer level to it. That's just nonsense. The people with more firepower should be able to lock the boss because they leveled to that point for a reason. The reason being they wanted to be strong. Now what's the point of getting that high and becoming that strong when you get outlocked by people closer to the bosses level? Imo the lock system is flawed and needs fixing.


Yes but you seem to portray these lower leveled players as a threat without realizing that they're actually players who would love to progress on their own. I understand your current situation as an endgame player where the loot comes from lower leveled bosses (much lower leveled). But don't you expect Gelebron and other endgame bosses?
Pavillion. Arawn.

TheOath Family.

Re: Letting weaker players win endgame bosses

#140
Curry30423 wrote:IMO,level lock is just stupid. All higher levels are forced to grind low level bosses because those provide some of the best gear in the game besides luxury. They level because they want to get stronger and progress. With level lock they can't do that. No way in all of the multiverses should lower levels be able to kill a boss just because they are closer level to it. That's just nonsense. The people with more firepower should be able to lock the boss because they leveled to that point for a reason. The reason being they wanted to be strong. Now what's the point of getting that high and becoming that strong when you get outlocked by people closer to the bosses level? Imo the lock system is flawed and needs fixing.


ThIs is what has been trying to be said for the last 14 pages and why we are trying to get people to actually contribute and get otm's attention. Not for a slam fest...but human nature is if you slam me I will slam you back unfortunately. No one wants to just let others talk trash about them and that is where it gets off topic :/
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Stella3 and 26 guests