Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reducing evasions and randomizing damage skill?

1. Evasions will be reduced on mobs and bosses so that players' skills are not avoided as much.

2. Player evasions will not be lowered, so it will not affect the damage you take or the difficulty of evasion training.

3. The damage fluctuation of all skills will be lowered so that the damage done more equally represents the damage that the skill description says it will do.
That's what I was hoping. The skill hit % isn't that bad but the damage fluxuation is absurd. I've seen about a 40% range which is huge considering its even like that on dummies which are suposed to be a judging platform before armor/resistances are calculated. you would think the skill strike on a 1* dummy would hit exactly what the stat page says but it doesn't.

I notice that no one is saying anything about auto hits fluctuations.
My question is : Are you going to lower the DMG fluctuations FOR THE SKILLS ONLY or you are going to fix auto hit DMG fluctuation too?
That's because at the moment they aren't fixing auto hits or they would have mentioned melee/auto dmg
They can call this the 'ranger nerf update'
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

I notice that no one is saying anything about auto hits fluctuations.
My question is : Are you going to lower the DMG fluctuations FOR THE SKILLS ONLY or you are going to fix auto hit DMG fluctuation too?
That's because at the moment they aren't fixing auto hits or they would have mentioned melee/auto dmg
They can call this the 'ranger nerf update'
They're buffing all classes with this not nerfing rangers.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Being as end game rangers are mostly auto builds, this will mean mages and rogues will be hitting for more with skills and more often with those skills. while rangers are left further behind due to clairvoyant skills and our autos still missing quite often and doing random dmg per shot. Ur right its not a nerf, Just rangers getting left futther behind. If we had skills that were worth a poot then this might mean somethin to rangers, but it doesnt. Cept mayb bolas missing less.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

I understand it's not really a nerf, if they fix skill damage fluctuation and not auto/melee damage fluctuation it means all classes but Rangers benefit. No auto ranger uses damage skills other then double shot
I'm happy they are fixing things. Did not mean the comment in a negative way
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

I understand it's not really a nerf, if they fix skill damage fluctuation and not auto/melee damage fluctuation it means all classes but Rangers benefit. No auto ranger uses damage skills other then double shot
Aside from this otm also mentioned class balances, so i hope they made rangers more effective with the balancing or rangers will be quite left behind after this update
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Aside from this otm also mentioned class balances, so i hope they made rangers more effective with the balancing or rangers will be quite left behind after this update
This update that is coming isnt the class balancing one, just reduced evasions and skill fluctuations. What this means is that all classes receive an indirect buff. This (should) make it easier for mages and druids to solo level which is great but endgame rangers dont use any damage skills except maybe double like demon said so relative to other classes, rangers get the shaft, again.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows