Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Open beta

I was looking in announcements and saw that people are getting emailed when open beta is available. Does this mean we had to sign up for open beta or can we still participate? I have the beta app downloaded waiting to update it on my tablet... And was wondering if we had to sign up this time because before we did not have to for open beta.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: Open beta

You'll most likely get an email when open beta starts and the build has been released, you'll most likely be accepted as its open to everyone if not almost all of the people that apply
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

You'll most likely get an email when open beta starts and the build has been released, you'll most likely be accepted as its open to everyone if not almost all of the people that apply
That's some relief. I hope u r right.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

That's some relief. I hope u r right.
Max of 1,000 testers.
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

On iOS you needed to have submitted your information. We took the list for migration this morning. So if you've not signed up on iOS by this morning, you will certainly have missed the call on this one I'm afraid.

Android will work slightly differently (for character migration you would need to have signed up) and begin next week if all goes well.

In terms of being alerted, we have not yet sent out a mail with details just yet so stay tuned to your inboxes!
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

On iOS you needed to have submitted your information. We took the list for migration this morning. So if you've not signed up on iOS by this morning, you will certainly have missed the call on this one I'm afraid.

Android will work slightly differently (for character migration you would need to have signed up) and begin next week if all goes well.

In terms of being alerted, we have not yet sent out a mail with details just yet so stay tuned to your inboxes!
Ok that cleared up the confusion thanks
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.