Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Competition

I don't mind the nerfing of damage on higher level mobs. We aren't supposed to be killing them anyway.
Nah, it needs to go. Trust me. If im lv 190 and i ice blast 12k, but hit a lv 200 and it does way less thats a big problem. Even for low lvs it can be an issue too.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I don't mind the nerfing of damage on higher level mobs. We aren't supposed to be killing them anyway.
Nah, it needs to go. Trust me. If im lv 190 and i ice blast 12k, but hit a lv 200 and it does way less thats a big problem. Even for low lvs it can be an issue too.
Well if that's the case we might as well as have level 1s killing lvl 200s without dmg nerfs.

If a mob is 10 lvls above a player ofc the dmg is going to be substantially lower regardless of class and skill
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Well if that's the case we might as well as have level 1s killing lvl 200s without dmg nerfs.

If a mob is 10 lvls above a player ofc the dmg is going to be substantially lower regardless of class and skill
If the lv 1 is that skilled enough to kill a lv 200 they deserve the exp :)

But if someone has the power to easily kill a enemy why should nerfs change it that much. Taking off nerfs wouldn't make it unfair. Enemies will still deal a lot of damage if they are way over your level. And in a level varing place what if a enemy 6 lvs higher spawns there? Should the nerf hurt you if you can't avoid it? It would make the game more fair if nerfs didn't exist.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

if your lower lvl than the boss your damage should be nerfed
At that large of a scale tho?
One level less than the mob 5% Dmg reduction going in increments of 5% until 10 levels less, then it should deteriorate very rapidly
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Celtic clan would be taking down aggy right now without the nerf. Thank zyzus for nerfs!
Then what is the point of having stats? If anyways all depends on the difference of level they should scrap the other stats! If they would be so easy to kill by a bunch of lower levels, they just have to ajust the stats to really reflect a level 200. Just give it a few million hp more or really base the damage on your attack and the enemy's defence and it shouldn't be a problem. To revive the level 1 joke (from Zyz), do you really think a guy with 25 hp would kill a monster that have thousands hp and hit thousands? (And the guy would only do 1 damage, even without nerf it is still a puny amount of attack vs a massive amount of defence, it wouldn't change a thing)
Coding is love, coding is life! When in doubt, use Assembly!