Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

why complain?

Hey im confused as to why everyone wants to have the same damage as rogues...

Honestly duides/warriors/rangers arent dps classes.. rogues are too op? If op you mean we can hit really high then get hit by the boss and drop dead yeah were Op...

Otm if you nerf rogues again because we do too much damage ill be pissed off lmao...

If your jealous of our dps why not make a rogue?
Warriors tank, druides heal, rangers are a balance, mages are support/damage, rogues are Just damage...
Btw otm fix taunt! Eveytime i use quickstrike then shadow i automatically get the boss agro even if the tank spams max taunt the boss will still attack me...

Pinnocio wants to be a real boy! Too bad hes a puppet..

Re: why complain?

Some classes do need a buff, but it's true we are the DPS class as we have the least supportive capabilities
Oderint Dum Metuant.

That kind of saying shows lack of knowledge in MMORPG's, no game divides completely all classes into one dominant role, in almost every game Ive played each class had at least 2 roles he could master (more when there are paths and skill trees) and roles arent given to a single class alone but to several classes.

Those who ask for a buff to rogues have some ego issues, those who think they need a buff and call themselves dps kings, these are probably the ppl who will bring a nerf on the rogues. U keep asking for more, more clear difference of dps (not knowing how much it'll decrease the total dps of a fight, one of the biggest issues is that theres only one clear dps class in this game), more survivability, more difference in matter of speed, having completely unresistable dmg (poison being resisted only shows that OTM might not think the same as u think of rogues), and so on.

Again, most ppl complain about how long raids are, why we need so many ppl for a single raid, but the answer for me seems very clear, when only one class is fully DPS, how do u expect it to be any different? Think if only rogues would do DPS, would u be able to kill any boss without dozens of rogues?
I dont wanna be happy over it, but Im not surprised OTM nerfs u slowly, in fact I dont think u deserve to not be nerfed because every other class has been, and this seems the only way OTM wants to accomplish class balance.
I hope we will have balance at some point without nerf, but with almost every player turning to be a rogue and not wanting anyone to 'take his seat', that will never happen (ur asking to buff other classes, but it only looks like 'OTM, can u please please buff mages but never let them be able to compete us?').
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

If you think rogues get aggro you haven't played a druid with max breath, nature touch, vines, and swarm. A good breath around 1600+ in a full group generates more aggro than any other class skill. Unless i use lvl1 calm a lot i can get aggro over max taunt and warcry.

Btw try using distract at lvl1 it's not useless even with no points. Calm also works well with no points for druids.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

That kind of saying shows lack of knowledge in MMORPG's, no game divides completely all classes into one dominant role, in almost every game Ive played each class had at least 2 roles he could master (more when there are paths and skill trees) and roles arent given to a single class alone but to several classes.

Those who ask for a buff to rogues have some ego issues, those who think they need a buff and call themselves dps kings, these are probably the ppl who will bring a nerf on the rogues. U keep asking for more, more clear difference of dps (not knowing how much it'll decrease the total dps of a fight, one of the biggest issues is that theres only one clear dps class in this game), more survivability, more difference in matter of speed, having completely unresistable dmg (poison being resisted only shows that OTM might not think the same as u think of rogues), and so on.

Again, most ppl complain about how long raids are, why we need so many ppl for a single raid, but the answer for me seems very clear, when only one class is fully DPS, how do u expect it to be any different? Think if only rogues would do DPS, would u be able to kill any boss without dozens of rogues?
I dont wanna be happy over it, but Im not surprised OTM nerfs u slowly, in fact I dont think u deserve to not be nerfed because every other class has been, and this seems the only way OTM wants to accomplish class balance.
I hope we will have balance at some point without nerf, but with almost every player turning to be a rogue and not wanting anyone to 'take his seat', that will never happen (ur asking to buff other classes, but it only looks like 'OTM, can u please please buff mages but never let them be able to compete us?').
nabro rogues cant tank, they cant support, and they definately cant heal.
Not saying that they should buff anything or debuff anything, all im saying is each class specializes in something and you should embrace that, e.g. a rogue will Never be able to tank like a warrior or a warrior will Never be able to heal like druides can.

just asking what you mean by ''class balance'', i sort of get the idea that your saying you want druides to be able to tank like warriors so its 'balanced'', ive probably got the wrong idea but please explain it to me.

Dps is a universal role no one class can have it.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Let me tell you what it's like to play as a druid. You are going to go out and solo level, because no one wants to group with you. So you have the perfect build for soloing, and some of the best gear/lux for your level. You cast bark on yourself. Then you pick your mob, and cast howling wind on him. It evades, but you already have lightning strike following it right up and it hits, pulling the mob to you.

So now the mob is wailing on you and your health is dropping. You cast swarm on him because of it's quick cast time. You cast strangling vines. Your health has dropped to about half, so you start casting nature's touch. It gets interrupted. You cast it again, and the timer gets to half, but it's interrupted. You cast again, and the timer gets to 80%. Interrupted. Now swarm has expired. You cast lightning strike to desperately try to interrupt the mobs attack so you can get a heal off. Evaded. Shield of Bark has now expired. You try to recast bark, but you know it doesn't have a prayer of finishing. It gets interrupted.

At this point you are mashing the heal button yelling and swearing because you are at 10% life and the mob is at 50%. Interrupted, interrupted. The mob's attacks keep crashing down on you, and you are helpless to stop it. You aren't even auto attacking. You gave up on that long ago because your Hrungnir skull does an amazing 30 magic damage. You watch, unable to do anything, as your health drops to 5%, 3%, 1%, and then you're dead. Do you resurrect from the leystone and have to run back? Or do you use an idol and risk aggroing the mob when you resurrect with 1k health and no buffs?

I'm not asking to have the DPS of our rogue overlords, all I'm asking is to have the ability to enjoy the game like everyone else does.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

^This was rather exciting story, and sadly with how funny that was that seems like the life of a druid.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

^^ Also, with a build like that your clan would likely be annoyed when you're "supposed" to be healing them at a boss but your healing capabilities are lowered due to the points in dps skills. Full dps druids still don't rival average geared toons of any other class, except with insane gear. Hybrid druid means your dps is on par with a warrior tank and your survivability is maybe slightly better than a mage. Full support is the most boring to play, except for a full support mage (but only alts on 2nd device actually do that. Sounds like a super fun class to play :?

If you were to rank the 5 classes in terms of these categories:
locking bosses- worst
solo leveling-worst speed, maybe 3-4th survivability
energy cost-4th or worst
soloing bosses-maybe 2nd, but only mid level
bossing vs soloing builds-5th (basically have to use 2 alts everytime you switch builds)
finding gear without being in top clan-4th or worst (other classes can simply buy lux items that are on par with 185+ raid boss drops)
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs