Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM, please come to the table

Mages don't always get low dps on bosses, my alt mage got the kill on 200 6s dragon which took about 30 minutes. That included rogue mains among others.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

How bout Rangers?
I know my bolas was evaded. Then my sharp shot was evaded. Then my long shot got evaded. Then all my energy was gone because I used a rank 50 explosive arrow, and it pulled the entire room. I'll be back gonna go make a post about how it sucks to be a ranger.
You're using sharp shot and explosive arrow? That's cute. I bet you're a dex ranger too :D
I dont use sharp shot but i use a garanak spirit seed set on my ranger with explosive arrow. I can do 10 shots not counting regen or sigils. It's the bomb leveling at 200 adds and in tower in general. I gather up 4-10 mobs with my warrior, then sweep, swarm, explosive arrow, firestorm, and iceblast them into dust.

I've hit 30 thousand combined damage with explosive arrow no lures on Dobbie adds and I'm not a dex build. It's a very good skill.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

A 205 Mage with no garanak set, with just full dl no dl weps, just got kill over about 4 215+ rogues with rondel and edl mainland and 4 215+ rangers with edl mainhands and dl offhands (one with edl offhand). Mages aren't broken, sometimes just unlucky with evades is all.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

A 205 Mage with no garanak set, with just full dl no dl weps, just got kill over about 4 215+ rogues with rondel and edl mainland and 4 215+ rangers with edl mainhands and dl offhands (one with edl offhand). Mages aren't broken, sometimes just unlucky with evades is all.
+1
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

no skill evades half as much as shadowstrike though
+1 I counted how many times my shadowstrike hit on a 5* edl with max smoke and expose on it. Evaded 8/10 times.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
Proud member of Seed

What's your cunning ability? (think that's what it is called, been awhile). Most likely a max exposed is still not taking the boss evasions down a significant enough amount, so you'll still be evading a ton if your ability is slow. Btw, smokebomb has no effect on chance to hit on a skill...
My cunning is the max I can get atm at about 2900 or somewhere around there. My expose takes down 2.3k to all evasions. SS avoid more than any other skill and now does less than most skills on edl bosses because of poison resists.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
Proud member of Seed