Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When does Ostara end?

Unless I missed it somewhere, I haven't seen it mentioned. Is there a date set for Ostara to end?
As long as it takes for the next event to come out. The game doesnt currently have any side content other than events, so to keep players minimally entertained the only option is a rapid fire of events.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Unless I missed it somewhere, I haven't seen it mentioned. Is there a date set for Ostara to end?
As long as it takes for the next event to come out. The game doesnt currently have any side content other than events, so to keep players minimally entertained the only option is a rapid fire of events.
"Rapid"

More like back to back at a turtle's pace forever.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

"Rapid"

More like back to back at a turtle's pace forever.
Lol, fully agree with you. When i said rapid i mean there is no break in between them because of a lack of any side content
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

It was suggested a long time ago to just stop with the events for a while and the expansions, and just fix all the glitches, bugs, detail stuff that needed fixing like inventory organization, and implement the numerous good suggestions that have Been talked about repeatedly for years prior. I've always been in favor of that.