Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Greatest Lugh Necro kill to date

Funny thing is this as lugh's 4th ever necro kill and we've always gotten good drops, shadow weps both bow and sword, and a few decent rings i think one was imperial skulls... We're the lucky server :3
Four Necro kills? Wow lugh is behind...
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Yes...sort of what happens when you're in a "open" server (which more or less means, in a world like Lugh, if you fart the direction of a boss, you're allowed to roll on the drops. :| ) .
And since not everyone is in the same clan, it has been difficult to get everyone on the same page to coordinate and execute the correct strategy...until recently ;)

Funny thing is this as lugh's 4th ever necro kill and we've always gotten good drops, shadow weps both bow and sword, and a few decent rings i think one was imperial skulls... We're the lucky server :3
Not all worlds are populated equally, not to mention the time differences regarding population.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Def lugh is behind on necro kills. We have killed more then 4 times though. I have been at 8 kills I'm pretty sure. Still weak but better then 4 I guess.
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

Please explain to me how much damage 100 strength and 1000 cunning will add to a full strength rogue?
With DL dagger and 200 axe, nuff. Let's stay on topic thanks.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (181.39 KiB) Viewed 1703 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (175.47 KiB) Viewed 1703 times

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Please explain to me how much damage 100 strength and 1000 cunning will add to a full strength rogue?
1000 cunning adds 1000 damage to assassinate around 700 Dmg to sneaky and 600 in both ss and Qs, thank you for finally proving something that we all already knew, you don't know everything about this game like you claim
Oderint Dum Metuant.