Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Boss Fights

Malicious wrote: there is a lack of new players for few reasons one being advertising

I see advertisements for Game of War everywhere. Banners on websites, when I'm listening to Pandora, I've even seen television ads for it. People that I know who don't play any video games know what that game is. Yet Celtic Heroes, which I feel is a superior game, is largely unknown. Games like Angry Birds didn't get popular by accident. They (over)marketed the heck out of them. OTM should look at these games, and take a page from their books when it comes to marketing and promotion.

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Bitey wrote:
Malicious wrote: there is a lack of new players for few reasons one being advertising

I see advertisements for Game of War everywhere. Banners on websites, when I'm listening to Pandora, I've even seen television ads for it. People that I know who don't play any video games know what that game is. Yet Celtic Heroes, which I feel is a superior game, is largely unknown. Games like Angry Birds didn't get popular by accident. They (over)marketed the heck out of them. OTM should look at these games, and take a page from their books when it comes to marketing and promotion.

If i had seen Celtic heroes advertised before i started playing in 2013 i would have started playing years earlier the fact is i never knew it existed, players like myself and many others love this type of game, world of Warcraft didnt get big by people talking about it, neither did clash of clans they were heavily advertised, all this game of war, etc etc not going to list all the spout of the truly inferior games to ch, and they are!!!
show off what is here it is truly an epic game, if only the wider audience knew about it.
that plus cross platforming would send this game into "probably" one of the biggest mmo mobile games ever

JustYoloSwagIt420 wrote:
Zyz wrote:Leveling to 100 is easy without lux. After that is when it starts to suck without lux.

Furyion wrote:
Zyz wrote:Leveling to 100 is easy without lux. After that is when it starts to suck without lux.

Only exception to this is mages.

druids are hard to level without lux. (solo)
rogues will always die without a group unless theyre hp built up as they wont have regen to continually cast their dps skills, auto hit is weak at level 50 with level 50 items no lux.

I leveled a rogue on 2 different servers to lvl 100 without lux. Some meditate and bandage wounds and it was just fine. Yes it was a bit slower because of having to wait between kills to regen but still easy enough
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue