Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What's OTM up to at the moment?

What about class balancing...........? IT'S NOT EVEN ON THE LIST???
Otm has already said that they were working on balancing and were considering making the new skills drop on floor 6 of the tower. Not the best solution because it will cause the skills to be ridiculously over priced. I think putting them in the castle skill sellers menu would be alot better then a monopoly on new skills. Shadow strike still sometimes goes to 40k...
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Hi we're defintely looking at more ways to help balance classes, as well as new items and skills we can look at things like reducing damage fluctuation which is something that has been brought up many times, as well as being able to upgrade your current items in future via crafting and creating your own consumable items via cooking and alchemy, mounted combat, and possibly new weapon types and new equipment slots to mix things up more and give more options in gearing.

Otm, can u confirm whether the lvl cap is permanent were it is, or if its just another temporary stop? I think much pf the player base would like to know
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Otm, can u confirm whether the lvl cap is permanent were it is, or if its just another temporary stop? I think much pf the player base would like to know
Hi the level of mobs is not increasing in response to player feedback, in the future we may review this if players are really keen on more levels but this would not be for the next year and the plan is that we will keep focussing on horizontal content for the foreseeable future. Also on a side note the hard level cap for players in the code has always been 240 so whatever happens in the far future it will likely never go over this.

Hi the level of mobs is not increasing in response to player feedback, in the future we may review this if players are really keen on more levels but this would not be for the next year and the plan is that we will keep focussing on horizontal content for the foreseeable future. Also on a side note the hard level cap for players in the code has always been 240 so whatever happens in the far future it will likely never go over this.
Awesome, thanks for comfirming. :mrgreen:
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting

Best change you could make is a target nearest enemy button. Targetting a boss is sometimes almost impossible. It is the one thing thats gets me swearing while playing.
Sure, we watched a video and can see the frustration this can cause.

This is something that the team are aware off and should be fixed to some extent soon, and then continually improved upon.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/