Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What's OTM up to at the moment?

Hi Heroes,

We've taken note of your feedback lately, and have been keeping a keen eye on the "Feedback and Suggestions" forum along with "Bug Reports". The team have been documenting this as Admin has said, we've heard all the feedback loud and clear and are taking big steps to address the major concerns you have in regards to Celtic Heroes.

To give you all an short insight into the immediate priorities for the team, this year we are focussing on:

- Game performance so every device will get a significant boost in frame rate

- Improved memory usage so more devices can play and crashes are reduced or removed

- Horizontal content and more things to do - bounty board (daily quest optioning - more details coming soon), fishing, gathering, alchemy, cooking, real animal mounts with mounted combat etc

- Usability improvements for various parts of the game as requested by players so it will be easier and more convenient to play, to give one example equipping items via the HUD

- Bug fixes for numerous issues reported by players

- No increases to the level cap - Gelebrons floor of the tower will be a challenging group and clan raiding zone with genuinely compelling and powerful new loot

- More variety in new content and gameplay - for example critical hits, new weapon types, companion pets, creature event mounts, back slot items, pvp improvements etc

Bug fixes and improvements will be a continuous process, several bugs have been fixed ready for the next update, and more will be fixed in time, similarly, as we upgrade our systems, better usability will come into effect. We don't have an specified dates for the above, but when they near completion we'll be sure to let you know.

In short, every upcoming release will include some of the new things listed above, starting with the Summer Event update which will have the Bounty Board and major performance improvements and some new types of event items at the very least.

For patch notes on updates, please see announcements when updates are released as we'll be including notes as to what is included in the update.

:) If your thread is moved to feedback and suggestions, please do not worry, the team are using that section of the forums more than ever to help progress the game forwards and take notice of what you are saying.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask away, we're happy to help and will do our best to answer.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

Re: What's OTM up to at the moment?

So the 6th floor will still contain the last edl boss and a bunch of other lvl220?
The 6th floor will contain the last EDL boss known as "Proteus"!

The floor will also include a variety of others and perhaps even the master Gelebron himself......
i would like to bring up the topic that i am not able to log on mu ipad 1 stil.. i reinstalled it two times aldready can u guys help me out?
We understand your frustration. The team are working on performance issues with high priority at the moment, however as the iPad1 is a 256 device, it is quite difficult for the team to optimise to the same degree as 512+ devices, but they are doing their best.

So the 6th floor will still contain the last edl boss and a bunch of other lvl220?
The 6th floor will contain the last EDL boss known as "Proteus"!

The floor will also include a variety of others and perhaps even the master Gelebron himself......
i would like to bring up the topic that i am not able to log on mu ipad 1 stil.. i reinstalled it two times aldready can u guys help me out?
We understand your frustration. The team are working on performance issues with high priority at the moment, however as the iPad1 is a 256 device, it is quite difficult for the team to optimise to the same degree as 512+ devices, but they are doing their best.
oh thank you very much i will be looking forward to play on my ipad 1 soon... :D
blasterblade
world- herne
level-224+
Clan-LazyDrunks

Any order which we will be seeing this stuff be released?
Summer Event will come first along with the Bounty Board and some bug fixes, performance boosts (although the last two will also be ongoing as the amount of feedback players have given is a fair amount! :) )
oh thank you very much i will be looking forward to play on my ipad 1 soon... :D
Fingers crossed, we'll let you know if the team run into problems and find that 256 devices are unfortunately never going to be smooth.

Any order which we will be seeing this stuff be released?
Summer Event will come first along with the Bounty Board and some bug fixes, performance boosts (although the last two will also be ongoing as the amount of feedback players have given is a fair amount! :) )
Fingers crossed, we'll let you know if the team run into problems and find that 256 devices are unfortunately never going to be smooth.
pls dont be galqxy siii