Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Otm do you even read the forums?

The past coulpe weeks a lot of people have been posting some very detailed and logical explaination fixes and they have been for the past couple months...
No changes have ever been made to meet the wants of the players. Annoying when people are waiting for these expansions so we can accuely play the game more then just grind for xp and gold.. I mean bossing is ok for the times they arnt phs...
If you guys arnt going to add on what the players want then ill just take my money elsewhere. At the end of the day i just want a fun game to play, at the end of yours, you want money. Fix the game to make the money...
And no just dont have someone respond under this saying" its coming soon please be patient". Ive been waiting 4 years to do something else then lvl...

Re: Otm do you even read the forums?

Ive been waiting 4 years to do something else then lvl...
They are going to implement different things soon, such as fishing and other different skills. Yes they do read the forums and yes they have been doing all they can to please the players. They are a small team remember? They can't get everything done in such a limited time.

If you don't like the game and how OTM do their job there is a simple solution: quit...
Your arguement is invalid.

Ive been waiting 4 years to do something else then lvl...
They are going to implement different things soon, such as fishing and other different skills. Yes they do read the forums and yes they have been doing all they can to please the players. They are a small team remember? They can't get everything done in such a limited time.

If you don't like the game and how OTM do their job there is a simple solution: quit...
It is because they are a small team that they should be working on other things.

This new engine was not ready to be released, and the majority of players I think agree that it ruined the game. Sure nice graphics are nice, but should be at the bottom of the list compared to class balancing, overhauling pvp and leveling and far more... and more horizontal content.

The time put into events should be put into permanent content. How much more would this game have, if OTM focused on permanent content instead of events?

Being a small company just isn't an excuse for Celtic Heroes' state at the moment. If OTM had focused on all these great ideas, alot of which are just in the feedback & suggestions, then this game would be alot more fun and appealing to new and old players. If Celtic Heroes had more players, then that would mean more money for otm, more money for otm means possibly expanding their company, which means more people to work on the game, in which case they would have the time for 4 events a year, completely overhauling the game engine, along with content to keep the players happy.

#1 Priority for OTM right now: keep connected with players' feedback for the game

Hi yes we read the forums I personally spend a few hours per day reading and analysing the posts and passing on feedback, and I do try to read every post each day.

While the new engine was being created the game was not updated with new content as much as was needed, but thankfully this phase has now come to an end and we can start to deliver better content much more efficiently.

We've heard all the feedback loud and clear and are taking big steps to address the major concerns of players. To give an insight into the priorities for the team, we are focussing on:

- Game performance so every device will get a significant boost in frame rate

- Improved memory usage so more devices can play and crashes are reduced or removed

- Horizontal content and more things to do - bounty board, fishing, gathering, alchemy, cooking, real animal mounts with mounted combat etc

- Usability improvements for various parts of the game as requested by players so it will be easier and more convenient to play, to give one example equipping items via the HUD

- Bug fixes for numerous issues reported by players

- No increases to the level cap - Gelebrons floor of the tower will be a challenging group and clan raiding zone with genuinely compelling and powerful new loot

- More variety in new content and gameplay - for example critical hits, new weapon types, companion pets, creature event mounts, back slot items, pvp improvements etc

I hope this gives a small insight into what's coming up, and I do completely empathise with the post here and it is our absolute and urgent focus now to improve the game in all the upcoming updates.

It would be amazing for those damn crashes to be removed. Also, I find it hard to click on certain things, I don't know how other people feel about this? Perhaps players' click box could be reduced a little. Nice to see the plan.
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Everyone wanted the new graphics? They said the new engine would be a good thing. They said the new engine would not throw out older devices. None of the players listened. No one listened to Raijin, who was against the new engine before it was released.

The amount of time it took adding shadows, updated graphics, and pointless animations, we could have had all the things listed (horizontal content, etc) on the old engine. Now we have lag, click issues, bad trade screens, terrible ipod 4 support, and no new content.