Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Who deleted thread and why

I started a thread in off topic named App Store games, it's now been deleted/moved or I just can't see it but I posted on it earlier so it couldn't of gone down the line that far. If it got deleted I wanna know why? No one broke rules on the thread or was starting arguments

Re: Who deleted thread and why

Ok never mind just read the rules "no advertising other games" my mistake, didn't mean to advertise was just asking what other good games there was

Is has to be the stupidest thing ever, it's called off topic for a reason. We should be able to discuss other games, NOT advertise them, discuss them.
Your arguement is invalid.

Is has to be the stupidest thing ever, it's called off topic for a reason. We should be able to discuss other games, NOT advertise them, discuss them.
Can't let other games be successful by being discussed that's a big NONO
YouTube Channel

I was just about to say message a mod or admin next time and we'll figure out what happened and why. :)

Personally I do think it's good to discuss other games. This way you can figure out what works and doesn't in a game.
Game developers research other games too. But i think when in discussion on the forums it shouldn't put the original game in a bad light. But critical feedback made by the gaming community is what I believe golden information.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

I was just about to say message a mod or admin next time and we'll figure out what happened and why. :)

Personally I do think it's good to discuss other games. This way you can figure out what works and doesn't in a game.
Game developers research other games too. But i think when in discussion on the forums it shouldn't put the original game in a bad light. But critical feedback made by the gaming community is what I believe golden information.
if you go onto Junk Jack forums it has threads specifically for Minecraft, Terraria and other games

http://forum.pixbits.com/
YouTube Channel