Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Regen Gear

I am a fan of regen, I dont like to pot for energy when at bosses or grinding. but why is it that regen is luxury gear exclusive? Is their a particular reason behind this?? Its esp aggrivating when I buy gear for regen then a couple months later better gear with more regen is here. 3.75m all for nothing after a short time. No boss to date drops items that have regen. Does anyone have any idea why?

I believe I shouldnt have to spend loads of gold to get regen gear and it should come from ingame bosses.

Thoughts?

Re: Regen Gear

I've always thought of it this way:

Gear with regen will be less DPS compared to gear without regen. Hrung bracers vs sunshard etc. But this is all changing now with the introduction of lux which also adds damage as well as regens, this is a mess up.

Gear from bosses should not have regens but should be better DPS wise while regen gear shouldn't have as much DPS.
Wattzon of Sulis

I've always thought of it this way:

Gear with regen will be less DPS compared to gear without regen. Hrung bracers vs sunshard etc. But this is all changing now with the introduction of lux which also adds damage as well as regens, this is a mess up.

Gear from bosses should not have regens but should be better DPS wise while regen gear shouldn't have as much DPS.
So, I have to spend hrs upon hrs of time to get regen gear I desire whereas you can take 20 mins to kill a boss and get gear you desire?

Im alright with regen gear having regen at the expense of damage. I just would like the introduction of regen gear to bosses... Regen gear shouldnt be lux shop exclusive. But I could speculate that not having regen in boss loot is to boost sales of plat items(sigils, pots and idols). In the end, what I strive for will never happen :cry:

@ tehguygaming, What I said above would be OTM's argument against it imo. I doubt you would see anyone complain if regen gear was added to the list of potential loot

Problem is end game-

OTM constantly needs to add more damage / stats to new items so whatever you do next event everything will be better + more expensive because people want to see better items than they already own.
If there was lower end bosses with regen gear it could make lvling at a lower lvl without plat and regen items more manageable.

You can provide items that are better in different aspects. Like stat boosts one event and then skill boosts the next and if regen gear was implemented, an event for regen gear... That would slow down the inflating stats of the game. You dont want to make people too powerful too quick

I would be happy to see regen added to quest line armor. Start with +3 hp/energy per piece with warden and increase by 1 for every quest. It wouldn't be op. +15 total at lvl 80 isn't a ton, but it does help. It could also be modified per class. Rogues and rangers could have even points, warriors have more hp than energy and druids and mages more energy than hp.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.