Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OMG GARANAK COMES BACK!

YA BISH YA!!! SKEWARLD BRO. IT JUST GONNA BE LIKE LAST SUMMER WHEN YOU AND I AND FEW OTHER OF OLD CLANNIES USED TO CAMP KRON!! GETTING PUMPED UP FOR SUMMER!!!
:lol: yaz kron camping lezz camp it when kron (maybe) comes back bro.-.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Yay let's kill a boss that we've killed before and get all the same drops :) ffs man why not just make a new boss with similar drops but a little buffed
So OTM can work on the tons of other things that they have on their plate without getting bogged down in yet another event? I'm fine with this so they can get the top floor of the tower done, put out a bounty board, and get some crafting and fishing going.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Yay let's kill a boss that we've killed before and get all the same drops :) ffs man why not just make a new boss with similar drops but a little buffed
So OTM can work on the tons of other things that they have on their plate without getting bogged down in yet another event? I'm fine with this so they can get the top floor of the tower done, put out a bounty board, and get some crafting and fishing going.
I'm actuall not ok with it, I'm one of the people that expect more. If otm has to replay events so they can work on other things they have said is coming then they obviously taking on too much work. First we have the "same stuff different day" cycle regarding raising level cap, giving us the same eg armour, making it exact same process to get the armour, and now even starting to replay the same events. If they need more time to get on top of things then knock a couple events off the cycle, 4 in 1 year is too much, 2 maybe even 3 is ok and they'll have time to do other things they need. Otm are too focused on grabbing money instead of seein there dream enhance, there's too much hunger in there stomaches and not enough passion in there harts

^Garanak or not, seasonal events are repeated events, so them bringing back Garanak maybe slightly different also frees a lot of time of work for them to invest on horizontal content.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

+1
This gara returning idea is so disappointing. Yes, people have not had the lvls or groups to take down garanak in the past, but does that mean that every older boss should be brought back? I do like how once in a while you can find older bosses spawning, but there is no reason to bring him back as a regular. It takes away the uniqueness of previously acquired loot. Im sure across all the worlds, someone spent millions for a set and is kicking themself right now.
Terrible idea. Bring back lanrik and lugh masks then