Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 1m giveaway!

say??hi?i?like?pie??responding?to?this?post?for?a?free?spectral?talisman?of?midnight??haloween??have?found
WINNER!
Send me a pm for prize im playing archeage
I quit ArcheAge after a month.... Its pay to win,themepark mmo.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Not really p2w... although I haven't played in half a year. I do Like it though. there's so many different classes u can be, and it's a fully open world mmorpg. I fly around on my premium glider and look for ppls plants and stuff and destroy them._. Cuz once I'm at 50 they gonna put me in court but I'm not gonna be on mwhahahahaha :E
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Not really p2w... although I haven't played in half a year. I do Like it though. there's so many different classes u can be, and it's a fully open world mmorpg. I fly around on my premium glider and look for ppls plants and stuff and destroy them._. Cuz once I'm at 50 they gonna put me in court but I'm not gonna be on mwhahahahaha :E
Idk, I would return if I had someone's help. I mainly quit because I was clueless and community answered nothing and just ignored.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Lol... I stopped around lvl 45. Too many ppl kill u in other parts of game...but with the right build you could easily destroy them. I stopped Cuz...well idk Lol I just stopped. No reason but i still like it. I crafted a premium glider, got a horse, donkey and wolf all equipped with armor :3 I'm a, I think outrider or Stone arrow build, I love it.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

say??hi?i?like?pie??responding?to?this?post?for?a?free?spectral?talisman?of?midnight??haloween??have?found
WINNER!

same here playing archeage on lucius (world) im lvl 50 :D (55 is cap)

WINNER!

same here playing archeage on lucius (world) im lvl 50 :D (55 is cap)
I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN U NUB. BTW I ARE 45ISH NOW;-; ME WOLFY N HORSEY SPAZ OUT AT TIMES 0: AND I BUILT A BETTER BOAT SO IF U WANT WE CAN GO GET NUBS AND MAKE EM GET LOST AT SEA._.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.