Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Where the noobies go?

That's why I don't believe in using feeder clans, two different viewpoints at different levels. Everyone deserves the same experience. If a level 90 wants to help at 150e or 155rd we let them.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

I was just talking to someone about this the other day. Used to be the castle was full of noobs. And full of people selling items and gear. Now I hit castle and some days there are are 3-4 people there total. And no one is selling anything. Everyone is buying.

As fun as this game was 3 years ago, being the only good MMORPG on the market, it's not changed much in the time since. And that's not a good thing. Oh graphically it's different, but as many have said the casual gamer has no chance here. You can't play this game for 10-15 min on your phone and succeed. You can't even get close to being average that way.

And once you realize you need to invest $100 for "basic" Lux gear and lixes to play people would back away. Especially when you realize that the items content aren't very complex or exciting.

For a game that I invested way too many hours and dollars on I wish OTM would see the drawbacks. But they don't. Or won't. They see the EG players and discussions but miss the little guys who are needed to fuel the game.

Figure out a new way to make money. And spice game equipment up. Make it so a Noob can come in and kill things and randomly get some decent gear and not have to spend $100 for lux. As you approach eg I get the Iux need but at level 60? You want people to spend $100???? Come on.

Gear aside. The biggest drawback in game for new players is healing time. Get to level 60 and have 400 hp or energy and now go kill a tough mob. Tough being relative if you have basic non lux gear. You succeed. Now, if you've dedicated tons of valuable points to meditate and healing and u have a littttttle energy left you cast both, and you wait. And wait. And wait. But if you don't have those? Geez. Plan on waiting 5+ minutes to kill again. For a mobile game that's crazy time. People will just turn the game off.

Anyways. OTM ya gotta fix entry point into game. It's too hard
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

archeage has been released for 9 or so months now and in that time the cap was 50, and has now been changed to 55. in 9 months ch cant release an update but when they do the cap is increased by so much its stupid, and an excuse for you to NEED to pay them for super knows. i dont wanna compare archeage to ch because its a pc game but, if the ch " thinker " team was better...

I was just talking to someone about this the other day. Used to be the castle was full of noobs. And full of people selling items and gear. Now I hit castle and some days there are are 3-4 people there total. And no one is selling anything. Everyone is buying.

As fun as this game was 3 years ago, being the only good MMORPG on the market, it's not changed much in the time since. And that's not a good thing. Oh graphically it's different, but as many have said the casual gamer has no chance here. You can't play this game for 10-15 min on your phone and succeed. You can't even get close to being average that way.

And once you realize you need to invest $100 for "basic" Lux gear and lixes to play people would back away. Especially when you realize that the items content aren't very complex or exciting.

For a game that I invested way too many hours and dollars on I wish OTM would see the drawbacks. But they don't. Or won't. They see the EG players and discussions but miss the little guys who are needed to fuel the game.

Figure out a new way to make money. And spice game equipment up. Make it so a Noob can come in and kill things and randomly get some decent gear and not have to spend $100 for lux. As you approach eg I get the Iux need but at level 60? You want people to spend $100???? Come on.

Gear aside. The biggest drawback in game for new players is healing time. Get to level 60 and have 400 hp or energy and now go kill a tough mob. Tough being relative if you have basic non lux gear. You succeed. Now, if you've dedicated tons of valuable points to meditate and healing and u have a littttttle energy left you cast both, and you wait. And wait. And wait. But if you don't have those? Geez. Plan on waiting 5+ minutes to kill again. For a mobile game that's crazy time. People will just turn the game off.

Anyways. OTM ya gotta fix entry point into game. It's too hard
Yep that's about how castle is too on arawn , I think if they increased the gold drop as I suggested before it may be easier to get the extremely overpriced lux . But an average player can't even farm gold enough for even the lowest tier lux without it taking days and days of straight farming 24/7 . You can farm 200k from Hawks ( including selling hawk chests ) in 5 days that's 24/7 ... That's barely enough for any good lux lol the gold drops have to be increased, maybe the experience output as well , the high ass level cap will be the death of this game , this game will last until the high levels quit .
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

^ Doubling the gold drops would help. By the time you finished quests in Lirs and moved to shalemont, you would be able to afford a full Farcrag armor set. It would put you about where you need to be. Even wih double gold, someone would still have to farm to get better vendor armor every time they were lvl eligible for it and keepin up with armor and weapons still means putting forth effort and farming gold for lux.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

After recently starting to work a job, i realized you really have to be dedicated in this game to get anywhere. If you dont have the hours that this game requires you might as well not play at all, it just wont be worth your time. Im sorry OTM but im near calling it quits, cant say the game isnt enjoyable because it is! but that was after i spent $200+ on it... Without that I would be round lvl 90-100 because I wouldnt have the time or resources to fuel me without this game wearing me out. Point is, the game doesnt feel the same as it was pre-engine and im sad because the game has so much potential.

When a game starts to become a chore, that is when I stop playing it. Games are supposed to be fun

After recently starting to work a job, i realized you really have to be dedicated in this game to get anywhere. If you dont have the hours that this game requires you might as well not play at all, it just wont be worth your time. Im sorry OTM but im near calling it quits, cant say the game isnt enjoyable because it is! but that was after i spent $200+ on it... Without that I would be round lvl 90-100 because I wouldnt have the time or resources to fuel me without this game wearing me out. Point is, the game doesnt feel the same as it was pre-engine and im sad because the game has so much potential.

When a game starts to become a chore, that is when I stop playing it. Games are supposed to be fun

Some who have the hours to play it on end find it fun , I play 2-4 hrs a day and try to get in my fun , but I have yet to level past 180 bc I honestly feel like they are gonna release tower 6 floor and a new cap of 250 lol , I have suggested increase gold drops and also to decrease the level cap in f&s section but as we all know most of those suggestions in that section are just echoes in the wind.
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore