Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Design your own Celtic Hero Skill

Shadow spawn
Rogue
Summon a Demon from the depths of hell cloaked in shadows to aid you for 30 seconds
Energy cost 10 increases by 3 each level up
Demon deals 50 damage every hit (increases by 20 every level up)

Attack speed: 2500
Demon is customisable and you can gear it up with items dropped from quests
Recast speed on skill is 1minute
Before you get all pissy on me for only making this for rogue and making our class even more "op"
You can all make one for your class this is Just what I thought of for my class
Love this concept, however this is more something the ranger should be able to do. Rogues are just thieves that are good with knives. Rangers are attuned with their environment.
Rogue es get this one as it is in touch with their shadow sneaky evilness
Druids one would be summoning dryads from the ground who they can toggle to help heal or do damage
A Rangers maybe a wind God who comes down and shoots arrows with them or can be toggled to go support like casting bolas or heal
Mages would get an elemental guy fire/ice maybe depending on which attune you have on you at the time but can be toggled to cast lures
Warriors maybe a titan in full plate armour which can act as a secondary tank or be toggled for dps

Haven't really thought these over just a spur on the moment thing but this would be awesome to see implemented
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I was thinking of originally it being based on skill level but why not make them into familiars and have the summoning of them as a skill for XX seconds but you actually have to level it up with a special kind of potion dropped from mobs or something called the familiar potion which then you have to drink and kill mobs to earn the xp for it for a short time and then get more potions, hell even make these potions dropped from chests or bought with plat so OTM can make a few bucks
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Class: either all or just mage and druid
Skill: refresh skills ( can't think of a cool name )
Cooldown: (1 hour+ since op)
Effect: erases all cool downs instantly and all skills can be used again
Last edited by Turco on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
World: Crom
Clan: Seed
Turco level 221 Ice Mage
Demonology level 134 Rogue

Shadow spawn
Rogue
Summon a Demon from the depths of hell cloaked in shadows to aid you for 30 seconds
Energy cost 10 increases by 3 each level up
Demon deals 50 damage every hit (increases by 20 every level up)

Attack speed: 2500
Demon is customisable and you can gear it up with items dropped from quests
Recast speed on skill is 1minute
Before you get all pissy on me for only making this for rogue and making our class even more "op"
You can all make one for your class this is Just what I thought of for my class
Love this concept, however this is more something the ranger should be able to do. Rogues are just thieves that are good with knives. Rangers are attuned with their environment.
Rogue es get this one as it is in touch with their shadow sneaky evilness
Druids one would be summoning dryads from the ground who they can toggle to help heal or do damage
A Rangers maybe a wind God who comes down and shoots arrows with them or can be toggled to go support like casting bolas or heal
Mages would get an elemental guy fire/ice maybe depending on which attune you have on you at the time but can be toggled to cast lures
Warriors maybe a titan in full plate armour which can act as a secondary tank or be toggled for dps

Haven't really thought these over just a spur on the moment thing but this would be awesome to see implemented
+1000
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Death Stab
Warrior
Stab deeply through your enemy, dealing x damage and y dmg per tick for z seconds. Usable only with spear or sword. (Rupture)
Energy cost and crap, same like Rupture, as it wont be able for all weps.

Arcane Storm
Druid
Blah blah blah on description, deal x magic damage in 6 meters radius (Or not AoE doesnt matter), those hit by this skill will be affected by Curse of Arcane (or Arcane Curse) and their magic resistance will be reduced by y for 60 seconds.

Druids have tons of skills, they need another dps one and a lure, if u add another 2 skills into their set it'll be hard for them but if u add one that is AoE u will also be able to lure several enemies or not as u wish, the dmg depends on cooldown, if they want it to be a fast cooldown skill it'll be weaker.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Natures fart
Class: Druid
Cool down: based on how many gaston pies you have
Dmg: 1k dmg for each point in foc (you need to focus on the build up of the fart right?)
Insta cast
DoT if you somehow survive
Effect is green leaves coming out of the Druids butt with explosive power

I'm done here
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)