Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beta Reward Recivers

Yea same I haven't gotten mine yet either lol my name is Radioactive but a fellow beta tester on server got and name is barelylegalSS lol
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

Nah my buddy Neero got his and I haven't and it's been over 5 hours since he got his. I don't think it goes in any specific order, hell I don't think some of us are even getting anything.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Nah my buddy Neero got his and I haven't and it's been over 5 hours since he got his. I don't think it goes in any specific order, hell I don't think some of us are even getting anything.
if you received an email and replied to it, you will be getting them tomorrow if you didn't get them already today since the OTM office is now closed. Be sure to check your spam folder if you can't find the email
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

if you received an email and replied to it, you will be getting them tomorrow if you didn't get them already today since the OTM office is now closed. Be sure to check your spam folder if you can't find the email
I replied the day I got it. Lasciel on my world didn't get hers either and L comes before N so alphabetical order is a myth. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

It's funny how the closed beta players are getting treated the same as open beta players.... I know ppl who never played beta and got an reward... Otm logic lol
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART