Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The new luxury

These concerns were brought up during beta, but I guess OTM felt providing gear to players who can't kill end game bosses was the way to go.
I am beyond frustrated with the decision to make lux items available that surpass end game gear some people have spent years acquiring. It makes all that time spent playing pointless. And moving forward there doesn't seem to be any reason to continue. When people who have either spends hundreds, maybe thousands on plat, or people who have exploited the plat glitch now can buy their way to the endgame without earning it.

I won't be spending another dime on this game. Long waits for stale content aside, making all the time spent gaining endgame gear, figuring out stratgies to kill endgame bosses has all been washed out with this new lux.
In my opinion, there is no point camping endlessly for crap drops or to get edl armor when people can just get everything they want instantly.

This new lux is a slap in the face to those who have earned our gear the hard way.
Ziva
Ranger 207
Clan Infection
World: Herne

Long term > Short term.

Unfortunately it seems OTM concentrates on short term profits with people purchasing plat and therefore luxury in order to have the best gear. They fail to acknowledge that all this is doing is hurting the player base.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Long term > Short term.

Unfortunately it seems OTM concentrates on short term profits with people purchasing plat and therefore luxury in order to have the best gear. They fail to acknowledge that all this is doing is hurting the player base.
Otm who do you think paid for this game this far? Not the dirt bags your hand holding now. Listen to your senior players and stop lookin for the quick buck.

Long term > Short term.

Otm who do you think paid for this game this far? Not the dirt bags your hand holding now. Listen to your senior players and stop lookin for the quick buck.
I haven't heard someone call someone else a dirt bag in a long time. We should come up with some other disrespectful names we should call us players that have been playing for years and buy the event lux. Well by us I mean me and those that buy event lux.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I don't fall in that category c: but, I do agree. Even though I'm not 200+ nor have eg gear besides aggy and one newby hrung armor ring, I can just tell by everyone ideas and such that this new lux was a horrible idea. The players asked for it, sure, but if it makes most if not all eg gear worthless, then whats the point of having those bosses?!? Otm just remove the dam eg bosses. whats the point of having them around wasting space when you dont even need to kill them for good gear.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I mean why is there no regen on any other items? Pretty sure the only reason i buy lux gear is for the energy regen u cannot get anywhere else.

You wouldnt see so much lux gear if people had an alternative for energy regen.

Also only having 4. Ring slots is getti g old. You should get extra ring slots or something as you lvl.

What an bunch of whiny "chicken"s

It's a game.

Play it how you want.

If you want to spend your days merching in the castle and socializing so be it.

If you have the time and the wherewithal to camp and go endgame so be it.

If you have money to burn, then burn it.

The lux aint overpowered. Anyone over 150 can access and gain the exact same advantages as their neighbour. Therefore it is relative to the game and dynamics. You can buy end-game armour and use the lux and get advantage A. You can grind and camp end-game armour and use the lux and get advantage A. You can buy lux end-game armour and use the lux and get pretty damn close to advantage A. Or, be happy in what you got for free from bosses and use it. Its not like a few million is anything to a true end-game grinder, it is easily farmable with not much effort.

Also . . . . guess what, there will be new lux at the next event . . .and the event after that . . . and the event after that . . . and the event after that . . . . If you haven't clued in to this and come to terms with this then you need a new game because this aint likely to change.

I liken this to those who choose to grind past the level caps and use hundreds of xps to get there . . . then say "what they F! They raised the cap again! No fair that makes all my grinding a waste!" Wait . . . this happens every update in this game . . . .
Last edited by CommunityBot on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited language
Pinterspupil