Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Our sexy Edl sets :) congratulations all

The 215,5* is too easy in my opinion, i have done it with 2 rogues or 1 rogue 1 mage very often.

Rarely dropped a Ancient rune drop tho but really guys... You need to farm 215 as soon as it spawns! Dont wait too long!
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

, it rages at 20% Health left but it still dies at the end :) costs a lot of platinum items but it really worth it.
hope you got 1 rune out of it. all bosses die because of idols give players unlimited lives. as I've said it time and again, 50% hp back makes zerging possible again. it's always a battle of attrition in CH and anyone willing to spend plat items always "win" in the end.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

, it rages at 20% Health left but it still dies at the end :) costs a lot of platinum items but it really worth it.
hope you got 1 rune out of it. all bosses die because of idols give players unlimited lives. as I've said it time and again, 50% hp back makes zerging possible again. it's always a battle of attrition in CH and anyone willing to spend plat items always "win" in the end.

I dont support zerging, but i also dont like the idea of making it virutally impossible to kill a boss because ur not allowed to die a few times. Come to our server where only 2 druids can even reach forbidden halls, and one of them is an alt in a different clan, and you will see how frustrating it is, that we cant even attempt 215 6s because of a lack of druids. Even when both clans work together,we simply cant kill it, becuase we dont have druids for it. I cant control how many druids decide to play or log on when they are needed, so sometimes our only choice, for quick 5s kills is to use a few pots and idols. This is a mobile game, it should have some flexibility.
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

OTM isnt complaining. They make money when players zerg. I know im in the minority who thinks this. Players got what they wanted, amd theyre just all too happy to acquiesce.

It is indeed a mobile game, but it is first and foremost, a mmorpg. There are plenty of mobile games where one can just continue their games when they spend all their lives, like Infinity Blade.

Its all legit... .-. those anarchy people worship new bosses like they are a God. o: Gelebron is going to get his. O:
Chief of Exalted Antecedence
Clan: Anarchy
Warrior:150
Enter Name
Preferred to be called: Alice

The Goddess of the skies, came down to earth, to live with the mortals, looking for people to rise in the skies with her.

I dont support zerging, but i also dont like the idea of making it virutally impossible to kill a boss because ur not allowed to die a few times. Come to our server where only 2 druids can even reach forbidden halls, and one of them is an alt in a different clan, and you will see how frustrating it is, that we cant even attempt 215 6s because of a lack of druids. Even when both clans work together,we simply cant kill it, becuase we dont have druids for it. I cant control how many druids decide to play or log on when they are needed, so sometimes our only choice, for quick 5s kills is to use a few pots and idols. This is a mobile game, it should have some flexibility.
We have killed the 6* on 29th march, the tower update came out on 17th march and we only had 2 druids too who could join forbidden halls and also we once did it with 1 druid(and no rangers with LH) only.

And its not just a question about haveing many idols and lixs to kill the 6*. Believe me - it easily can just kill all and reset to 100% hp again.

Just killed the 5* with only me and Eeric (lvl 222 edl rogue). Expensive but the drop is more worth than all those lixs easily
Attachments
image.jpg
Yea it costs Lixs :) but it was a super fun fight
image.jpg (234.31 KiB) Viewed 1816 times

I think you overvalue a lex of conjuring. Maybe if you got an ancient rune id say so. 4* crag can drop a conjuring lex.
even worse, druids just need 4 conjuring each. No point in using another 4 to make a totem.