Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest Levels?

Lv 1000=5000 vit, plus say 2k hp from gear and 500 vit, would be like 35-36k hp, 10+(36k)0.03=1090 hp per tick, vit also boosts stance a little too, for slightly more armor. With a EDL set and this much vit theyd be invincible.
A lot more lol tanks can alrdy reach 23k hp at lvl 190-200 an extra 4000 Vit points would get them at almost 50k
Is 23k buffed? Im talking about base hp :)
37k up with buffs and gear, that isn't even close to current abilities by even the engine. That is base health, you are just a very demented NOOB that hasn't done mordy yet

37k up with buffs and gear, that isn't even close to current abilities by even the engine. That is base health, you are just a very demented NOOB that hasn't done mordy yet
Quite an adittude there, but think bout it, 1 vit=6.25 hp, 190 gets base 950 vit about, 6k hp, dl set is like 2k, thats 8k, say you got 4 100 vit rings, a 200 vit ammy, 100 vit charm, some tank braces, void mordy vit n health helm, void mordy vit spear 200. thats say 18.5k. Unless im missing something show me where you can get unbuffed 23k hp. (And a side note, i played this since 2011, i may not be a warrior but i know the game, and am certainly notta noob)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Lv 1000=5000 vit, plus say 2k hp from gear and 500 vit, would be like 35-36k hp, 10+(36k)0.03=1090 hp per tick, vit also boosts stance a little too, for slightly more armor. With a EDL set and this much vit theyd be invincible.
5000 points in one stat leaves no points for strength. Meaning, very low damage. Remember you need to replace a full group of druids, and every class of dps.
You won't be able to hit it enough, even with rainbow lixing+restoes. Idols don't count as soloing as U died.
So, without better gear, MORDY is indeed impossible to solo

EDIT: you also can't cast debuffs on it, like, say entangle ( which would be helpful in this case)
You also don't have any healing spells.
I doubt that you could even solo AGGY!
And as solo, I believe u mean no dps again? I hope u realise how needed Dps are. A tank and druid can't holt out forever unless they have very deep pockets. Can a 1000 druid solo aggy? This might actually be a possibility with the right gear, because of a insane spell called shield of bark. With level 1000, were talking 200/200. At least. That is more armor then two sets of dl armor, before factoring in nature magic, gear, and focus!
Roots and vines would allow you to heal yourself whilist not taking any damage. Add in rainbow lixing, and you have a tool of destruction.
Mage... With enough focus, they can withstand a sufficent amount of damage with 200/200 shield. But this has a long cooldown and with low armor and little focus left after the devasting spell, it would collapse.
Ranger... With good enough gear, it can slowly kite it. But that's not counting priest coming in and bashing him whilist he runs, plus all those adds.
Rogue. Distract would allow you to dump stuff on someone leveling nearby, although without gear to suit his dex needs, the rogue will collapse.

So technicley, the druid is the most powerful. Challenge me and I will submit another answer
Fury...

5000 points in one stat leaves no points for strength. Meaning, very low damage. Remember you need to replace a full group of druids, and every class of dps.
You won't be able to hit it enough, even with rainbow lixing+restoes. Idols don't count as soloing as U died.
So, without better gear, MORDY is indeed impossible to solo
EDIT: you also can't cast debuffs on it, like, say entangle ( which would be helpful in this case)
You also don't have any healing spells.
I doubt that you could even solo AGGY!
I said invincible, meaning you could tank it. Said with lv 1000 gear maybe its a kill. Aggy for sure would be soloable, if we could do it with 6 lv 180s before garanak drops im sure 1 lv 1000 could.
And as solo, I believe u mean no dps again? I hope u realise how needed Dps are. A tank and druid can't holt out forever unless they have very deep pockets. Can a 1000 druid solo aggy? This might actually be a possibility with the right gear, because of a insane spell called shield of bark. With level 1000, were talking 200/200. At least. That is more armor then two sets of dl armor, before factoring in nature magic, gear, and focus!
Roots and vines would allow you to heal yourself whilist not taking any damage. Add in rainbow lixing, and you have a tool of destruction.
Mage... With enough focus, they can withstand a sufficent amount of damage with 200/200 shield. But this has a long cooldown and with low armor and little focus left after the devasting spell, it would collapse.
A lv 200 ice blast would do like 60k damage or more(due to the rate damage per lv increases), but theres no way this would happen cause the lv cap would stick at 50 knowing the game. If the lv cap kept going up itd be 175 also(240 is 50, 300 would be 60, 300/30=10x5=50, 900 would be 160, 90 more would be 175 at lv 990.)
Ranger... With good enough gear, it can slowly kite it. But that's not counting priest coming in and bashing him whilist he runs, plus all those adds.
Rogue. Distract would allow you to dump stuff on someone leveling nearby, although without gear to suit his dex needs, the rogue will collapse.

So technicley, the druid is the most powerful. Challenge me and I will submit another answer
Mage would be the best class as a super max lure would take mordys resist to 0, and a blast would be insanely destructive. A super e shield would also take alota dmg.
Quite an adittude there, but think bout it, 1 vit=6.25 hp, 190 gets base 950 vit about, 6k hp, dl set is like 2k, thats 8k, say you got 4 100 vit rings, a 200 vit ammy, 100 vit charm, some tank braces, void mordy vit n health helm, void mordy vit spear 200. thats say 18.5k. Unless im missing something show me where you can get unbuffed 23k hp. (And a side note, i played this since 2011, i may not be a warrior but i know the game, and am certainly notta noob)
Still waiting on a answer :)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

23k base hp? Sounds quite impossible to me, and no, Im not a noob who has never done mordy.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex