Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Update leaderboard

Otm can we get an update on leaderboards Plz and ty and gz to me term and jose for hitting 221 in 4 days:))))))))
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART

Re: Update leaderboard

Going to burn yourself out boy. @.@. Just going to go back to square one of brordom. Just like last year, level max, hard leveling, complainers, no fun. Stay a while. 0: sllooooooooow downnnnn. 0:

Enjoy the scenery, watch bunnies and birds....

Not level max, super camp 24-7, quit.

I mean, if there is no fun journey in between the leveling and camping, then what's the point?
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

Going to burn yourself out boy. @.@. Just going to go back to square one of brordom. Just like last year, level max, hard leveling, complainers, no fun. Stay a while. 0: sllooooooooow downnnnn. 0:

I mean, if there is no fun journey in between the leveling and camping, then what's the point?
This is a good point, but unfortunately there isnt much else to do other than lvl with the lack of side content.
Donn:
Shana - lvl 184 Rogue
Hecate - lvl 152 Mage
Celestia - lvl 83 Warrior
Wilhelmina - lvl 77 Druid

This is a good point, but unfortunately there isnt much else to do other than lvl with the lack of side content.

Nawww talk to friends, role play....etc. Get married (foolish or funny but gets fun)

Make the game more about the drop. More about friends and dunno just start screwing around on chat. People take game too seriously too much talking is bad apparently. I Give my middle finger to those kill joys.
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

Nawww talk to friends, role play....etc. Get married (foolish or funny but gets fun)

Make the game more about the drop. More about friends and dunno just start screwing around on chat. People take game too seriously too much talking is bad apparently. I Give my middle finger to those kill joys.
I duno about anyone else but I play games to actually play them, if all I wanted to do was chat to friend I'll phone one or join a chat site :P if u wanna get married in a virtual world then I think it's about time u find someone in real life :lol:

Otm can we get an update on leaderboards Plz and ty and gz to me term and jose for hitting 221 in 4 days:))))))))
Agreed! Ever since the new engine the leaderboards have been frozen in time.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

Why couldnt it have froze when I held a record :/ lol
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Why couldnt it have froze when I held a record :/ lol
Got a bit of work to do when u eventually come back :)
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike