Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: when can we expect auction house?

RIP Merching.

Not that I care, a grand exchange kind of place would be great.
If you think it's the end of merchanting you clearly aren't a very good merchanter...
It will be harder, but not impossible. Im ready for the challange :)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Have fun with that. I flipped the TP in guild wars 2 all the time and ended up not playing the game at all since I would sit in one spot the entire time making profits.
My main reason for playing is to see how much i can save, itll be fun for me even if i sit in one spot.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Have fun with that. I flipped the TP in guild wars 2 all the time and ended up not playing the game at all since I would sit in one spot the entire time making profits.
My main reason for playing is to see how much i can save, itll be fun for me even if i sit in one spot.
Fair enough.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Merchanter..? Wut. You mean merchant right.

Flipping is not the same as merching. So yes, RIP merching.
merchant* same difference, and flipping is a form of merchanting, so no, not RIP...
There's literally no difference between buying sks for 3k and selling them for 4k from players or through an AH, it's the same thing...

How will you buy SKS for 3k through an AH, if there will almost always be people buying for 4k.

Same way people will always be selling for 4k due to demand in the AH.

Unlike merching, you don't have to be online in order to buy/sell in an AH, therefore your competition is huge and people will always go for the better price, not just you just because you happen to be advertising more.

How will you buy SKS for 3k through an AH, if there will almost always be people buying for 4k.
The same way you would do it normally... There won't always be people buying for 4k ea and sometimes people just go with the first person they see to get the money faster. There are people that buy them for 3k and 4k ea no and sell for the same, it's just a matter of finding the person and having patience. That was also just one example, I feel like you've never played an MMO with an auction house type feature because every single one I've seen/played it just changed the dynamic of merchanting. In some ways it was easier and other ways it's harder but by no means what so ever was it ruined or non existent.

Oh yeah, good one. I clearly haven't played any MMOs, it's not like I mentioned Guild Wars 2 two posts ago or anything..

Anyway, we can agree to disagree. You can have fun flipping the AH of a population as small as CH, whereas I will actually play the game.

Oh yeah, good one. I clearly haven't played any MMOs, it's not like I mentioned Guild Wars 2 two posts ago or anything..

Anyway, we can agree to disagree. You can have fun flipping the AH of a population as small as CH, whereas I will actually play the game.
Fair enough and also I never even said I merchanted or would, so I have no idea what you meant by that :lol: and as far as I'm concerned the fact the population is excessively small will just make it better. Currently you have to hop areas and spam all day what you're buying and selling for it to be effective. When the auction house comes out it will prevent that and make the population feel larger because you'll be able to connect with more buyers/sellers easier. Point is, look at any other game that added an auction house, there is still merchanting it's just a different style/dynamic