Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: test of regular(quest to get inside tower)

Well. Therexis a quest for OW also. And it has been known for weeks the the test of regulus was a req for tower. I didnt have it so I finished in a few days.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

The quest was never intended to be done in a few days. Dont cry to otm if you didnt complete this quest, it has been out for years, also rumors of the "tower" update have been around for months, and the quest clearly says that it needs to be completed for entrance into the tower. Dont blame otm, or try to get around it, there is nothing wrong with the quest in any way.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

In this case the excuse that the test quest has been out for years is irelevent this only affects the players who have been around for years but what about new ppl? Any new person joining will find this quest extremely painful because of spawn rates and the fact u can easily miss ur boss. Ik camping will be argued to solve this but overall for the enjoyment of the game I think this is an issue if Otm wants to keep new players around.

Even though I agree it's their own fault for not doing the quest in the first place I can also say Pyrus spawn rate is HORRIFIC... I think the spawn time is like at least 2 or 3 hours and it feels like 70% of the time it's a 4* spawn. Also the fact that there is the 2nd 6* version of Pyrus, maybe killing that should count for the quest as well.