Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Black skull cap glows pink with tower update

Guys say it like this... OTM please make CH cross platform. If you did this you could improve my gaming experience and many others. It is clear that old gens are basicaly only able to be used as a duel log device for aupport druid and i dont want to start new on a android server. This could help poplulate some android servers to from people who want to start new on less crowded servers. OTM please make ch cross platform
how does this have anything to do with the post

Gandorf makes a stupid post every day or two with a misleading stupid title to talk about cross-platforming, when his question has been answered directly by OTM at least 10 times. He's also been warned by Pigman not to make another post about it.

When he gets ignored, like today with the dumb "fortune cookie" post, he hijacks another thread to talk about cross-platforming.

I basically report all his posts, do the same :)

EDIT: Check his last 10 posts lol
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Gandorf makes a stupid post every day or two with a misleading stupid title to talk about cross-platforming, when his question has been answered directly by OTM at least 10 times. He's also been warned by Pigman not to make another post about it.

When he gets ignored, like today with the dumb "fortune cookie" post, he hijacks another thread to talk about cross-platforming.

I basically report all his posts, do the same :)

EDIT: Check his last 10 posts lol
Be nice if this didn't happen because I seriously want these effects fixed. I lost of lot of gold due to these changes, and it hurts when a new update comes out and you need to sell them for lix/lux