Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pier Options?

Its fishing ya nubs already been shown in the concept art, stop dreaming about queens and new islands, your stuck on lirs reach forever!!!
Nope we are not stuck in Lirs reach forever. Otherworld is not in Lirs Reach. Anyways what does the announcement of fishing have to do about this?
He meant it for those people who are hoping for an island ruled by Queen Medb.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

Its fishing ya nubs already been shown in the concept art, stop dreaming about queens and new islands, your stuck on lirs reach forever!!!
Nope we are not stuck in Lirs reach forever. Otherworld is not in Lirs Reach. Anyways what does the announcement of fishing have to do about this?
He meant it for those people who are hoping for an island ruled by Queen Medb.
Yes, I knew that. Otm said the pier is for fishing however maybe the pier can be for more stuff other than fishing.
~I'mdead~

Re: Aye, wut da hell doe.

Isn't an evil queen mentioned somewhere in the Questline that lives on a different island?
Yeah man, wasn't that from update 2, when u arrive on the shore. Can't remember, been awhile

Queen Medb yeah and she's mentioned in this event. She's supposed to be some Harpy
"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t "

Me and my brothers are lads and you can get free lad points. FIFA 16 is rubbish boo.

FALCAO BALOTELLI= Falcaotelli= BEST.

Send me gold so I can buy 5% mounts. Mail Nub Main on Rhiannon

As far as Queen Medb is concerned, I'm pretty sure she is gonna be in one of the expansions for the Connacht tower (spellseekers) or Connacht fortress (Atrisal) if they do come out. They look like potential areas for expansion.

Nah because MacRoth is leading the army here, Alford MacRoth is the guy or general. Then Queen Medb is in Ireland. Conaught is a region of Ireland so logical it's Connacht
"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t "

Me and my brothers are lads and you can get free lad points. FIFA 16 is rubbish boo.

FALCAO BALOTELLI= Falcaotelli= BEST.

Send me gold so I can buy 5% mounts. Mail Nub Main on Rhiannon

As far as Queen Medb is concerned, I'm pretty sure she is gonna be in one of the expansions for the Connacht tower (spellseekers) or Connacht fortress (Atrisal) if they do come out. They look like potential areas for expansion.

Nah because MacRoth is leading the army here, Alford MacRoth is the guy or general. Then Queen Medb is in Ireland. Conaught is a region of Ireland so logical it's Connacht
LOL! Going round and round.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.