Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can OTM see how many times a boss has been downed?

If so, can you check how many times Shivercowl has been killed in the last year? My bets are well under a thousand (PH's included). I've never once gone to the spawn and seen it down. Should think about putting him back to his original spot and maybe making a new, more exciting boss to kill there (could be a lvl 100 raid boss or something, doesn't have to be amazing?)

Where Shiver is now, he's unseen. I don't think new players even know he exists lol.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Re: Can OTM see how many times a boss has been downed?

The entire implementation of the catacombs is kind of sloppy, although the level design of it is amazing compared to the other zones. I would like to see the entire zone be used better with respect to bosses, and all of the mob placements to be reviewed as well.

To fix Shivercowl specifically, I would rather see a door to the catacombs near him, so that noobs can get to him easier. It would make sense because
- sewers and catacombs are both underground
- it gives a reason for a ghost being there randomly
- it would connect the Catacombs to the rest of the world a lot better, instead of having it sit off by itself.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

The entire implementation of the catacombs is kind of sloppy, although the level design of it is amazing compared to the other zones. I would like to see the entire zone be used better with respect to bosses, and all of the mob placements to be reviewed as well.

To fix Shivercowl specifically, I would rather see a door to the catacombs near him, so that noobs can get to him easier. It would make sense because
- sewers and catacombs are both underground
- it gives a reason for a ghost being there randomly
- it would connect the Catacombs to the rest of the world a lot better, instead of having it sit off by itself.
Yes, moving shiver back to catacombs as it used to be, but this time giving it a room to itself. That zone seems dead quite a lot of the time and this would not only liven the place up but we would actually see shiver killed once in awhile.
----------Android----------
Balor
Den-Rogue-221-Aequilibrium
----------Quit ios----------
The world will keep spinning with or without humans so we might as well play CH

ironspike and deadroot were cool, but having deadroot and falgren spawn at the same spot was too OP. You could camp two bosses that drop the highest tier drops for that armor in the same spot. It's unnecessary to keep them in the same place now that there is so much space in the world.

I do agree that many people might not know where ironscale and shivercowl are. The problem is that the sewers are so big, and that people at that level might not have a speed mount yet, because they are still trying to afford regular gear.

To fix this, maybe put an NPC at the murky vaults leystone that would point the way to shivercowl and ironscale. This guy would be like the hermit in the other part of the sewers.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide