Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

for all those who ask if there stats are good...

Every time I go to each class, there is a post, "am i doing alright?" Or, "hows my stats"
this is a question that you answer. Are you keeping your health/energy at a decent amount through out lvling? Are you killing things fast enough to make efficient lixs? Last but not least, are you happy with stats?

Everyone plays different whether its high energy, high health, high dmg, or a combonation. If it doesnt suite your playing style, adjust and add more skill points to what you want more.

And please stop asking if your doing ok! It is really annoying.
Devils Rogue in Gywdion!

Re: for all those who ask if there stats are good...

What stats you want depends on the situation. A warrior isn't always going to be a tank. Druids have different builds for soloing vs boss healing. Rangers have different builds for... actually they don't because their skills suck :lol:

here's my suggestions for leveling up, because most people who ask about stats are low levels
Warrior: str & vit. enough vit to keep you alive
Rogue: 2:1 dex/str and enough vit to keep you alive
Ranger: 2:1 str/dex and enough vit to keep you alive
Mage: Focus with fire magic and enough vit to keep you alive
Druid: Focus & a little dex with howling wind in a hybrid build and enough vit to keep you alive.

This is just my opinion though.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: for all those who ask if there stats are good...

yeah some people buy plat and lvl 70+ in like 2 days and have like example warrior with dex and they lvled fast because there on lix but could have had like 10% or more of the lix put to lix if they had more stregth or vit
70+? 2 days?
Whenever I make an alt I spend a little bit of $ xfer about 100k buy lixes and crap then in 100+ in ONE day
Who are you greenie?
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh