Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mages are supposed to just die and fail solo

As far as I recall, I never faced this problem at lower levels. I have pretty much been a solo mage while levelling and have been quite okay with it until I had to enter one of those crowded boggan rooms. Apart from the lag till level 140 room, the interruptions are driving me nuts. So, this is how it is like:
Energy shield interrupted
Ice shards interrupted
Ice blast interrupted
Energy shield interrupted
Energy shield interrupted....
So, I just have to die and I cannot respawn at that point because it is already too crowded and I have to got to leystone and waste a few minutes running to the room I am lixing. Indeed a deadly mage because I die all the time when on solo. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

Re: Mages are supposed to just die and fail solo

Pretty sure no class can survive in a crowded lvling spot solo until they are twinked with gear. You just either have to be careful and slow, use a group, or find some scattered mobs to solo on. You can try boosting your hp as well.
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

Pretty sure no class can survive in a crowded lvling spot solo until they are twinked with gear. You just either have to be careful and slow, use a group, or find some scattered mobs to solo on. You can try boosting your hp as well.
My druid, ranger, and rogue have done just fine in crowded boggan rooms
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

The only thing stopping me from being a fire mage is that all mages above 150 have gone fire and I hate arguing over drops. Anyway, I have come to terms with being not able to solo. Grouping is less expensive anyway.
you do realize you can be a fire mage for leveling and still go for ice drops and alt back when you're done right???...

The only thing stopping me from being a fire mage is that all mages above 150 have gone fire and I hate arguing over drops. Anyway, I have come to terms with being not able to solo. Grouping is less expensive anyway.
you do realize you can be a fire mage for leveling and still go for ice drops and alt back when you're done right???...
You do realize he won't get gear to increase his fire build dps then right???...

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

You do realize he won't get gear to increase his fire build dps then right???...
Finding some mediocre fire gear line grand/Royal rings or extras from clan wouldn't be too hard. It's a better option then casting ice blast in a crowded area, I can say that much for sure :lol: