Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: "You killed a Mordris". What gear did you use?

I *almost* always get the Mordris kill. The very first time i ever killed Mordris i had just got my dl mainhand and got the kill over offhands with my fiery axe of conquest. I believe i had two Royal hrung dmg braces, a shadow dex mordy helm, and two lower tier dmg rings from hrung.

my current gear set up on Mordris is:
DL dagger and Rondel
Dark DMG Helm
Garanak poison set
Two Godly hrung braces
Only godly dmg ring from hrung
One godly QS ring from spider
And reaper

Rogues with the most mordy kills are me, qumagnet, and Vulture when he was active. Trystin is currently my biggest competition atm :lol:

The Rangers I've seen kill Mordris have been infamousboss, kurby and Patsy. One time our Dps lock grp wiped during a rage and a druid got the kill :lol:

I always get hrung kills and 90% of the time I get kills on full DL bosses. And have been even before my gear was overly op and i was around their same levels. ;) anyone in clan can verify this :lol:
Wtf what druid got kill? :0
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

When im using my full dps build on rogue i am about equal with our other top dps rogue. I use a
shadow necro dagger of fatal wound
Bloodthorn set
Dark attack/str/hp mord helm
Dl offhand
+9 qs ring
Majestic cunning str/dex necro ring
Reaper ring
Aggy str sneaky dag brace
Mighty qs mord brace

If I'm doing offhand skill, I get kill.
Ya almost equal me 8-)
Except your spear sucks
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

When im using my full dps build on rogue i am about equal with our other top dps rogue. I use a
shadow necro dagger of fatal wound
Bloodthorn set
Dark attack/str/hp mord helm
Dl offhand
+9 qs ring
Majestic cunning str/dex necro ring
Reaper ring
Aggy str sneaky dag brace
Mighty qs mord brace

If I'm doing offhand skill, I get kill.
Ya almost equal me 8-)
Except your spear sucks
wowowowo you hating on my hally? Too far... if i recall correctly we would trade off kills even with you and your shadow dag 8-)
wait thats before OTM took away rondel sneaky :cry:

I think i got kills 4-5 times before the update on mordy (on ranger). My gear was full dl with bow and off, gara frost set, hrung dmg rings, imp and royal hrung dmg braces, reaper ring. Since update, its been too laggy for me during raid kills. Time lag of about 1-2 mins after using a idol so clearly i couldnt get kill against the better device guys. Btw, most of the kills i got were when the rogues with offhand crashed or logged out during fight. Only once or twice i got the kill fairly over other rogues
Firefury360 - Lvl191+ Ranger
Drake007 - Lvl191+ Rogue
World - Taranis
Proud member of Aeon

my current gear set up on Mordris is:
DL dagger and Rondel
Dark DMG Helm
Garanak poison set
Two Godly hrung braces
Only godly dmg ring from hrung
One godly QS ring from spider
And reaper
Hax :shock:
Nope, lady is just way too op ._.
She normally either uses those two godly braces or godly lifesteal mord brace or 20% faster necro lifesteal armlet.
Or a +10 qs/assassinate mordy ring :p (this is wayy too op ._.) she has in total, that i know of, like 5+ godly items ._.
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh