Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: best duel devicing classes

Ranger and Mage all the way. Focus on your ranger being mostly auto based, (use bolas and light heal, then steady/sharpen), and max pierce lure on mage (and fire build). Have your ranger start attacking mob first thing, then pierce and fire lure the mob on mage, finishing it off with a few skills. I leveled my ranger and mage together for several levels at 170-185 or so, and it was devastating. Havent tried at lower levels tbh...but I imagine it would work just as well. Plus the ranger can heal and bolas any 3-4* mobs, and heal either the mage or ranger if need be. If it all goes well, the ranger will have worked up enough aggro (and damage) while the mage is luring, that by the time the mage has casted fire bolt and firestorm, the mob is dead/almost dead.

Also, one that is really good, yet usually rejected because its expensive at endgame, is a Druid-Mage combo. Its hard to believe at first...the two biggest energy consumers and squishiest classes? Preposterous! However, I've done it for a short time at lower lvls, and it actually works pretty well. For the druid you will want shield of bark maxed for sure, nat touch decently high, and natures embrace or abundance is great as well. You could also use strangling vines to put on 3-4* to speed them up, or else use another support skill. For the mage you will want a normal build, but at lower lvls I would highly recommend using energy boost if you don't have good energy regen. If you do have good energy regen on both toons, then you could probably put any extra points in eshield or something.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Rogue warrior always.... My cousin has a 180 mage, 190+ rogue and I have a 190 warrior, 190 rogue and a 189 ranger..... Anytime we ever find a boss say in the ow, or an event boss or a dl boss, we go with warrior and rogue any time we only have 2 devices.... Best combo, can't argue it
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....

From a purely endgame perspective i would say ranger rogue, ranger you can sit on auto while you do more interactive things like killing adds or whatever with rogue.

From a lvling perspective id do a druid rogue, rogue for fast dps, druid to keep alive and add own dps.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

From a lvling perspective id do a druid rogue, rogue for fast dps, druid to keep alive and add own dps.
I agree with this.

I dual log a ranger and druid. It works well on non-ranged attacking bosses because I can use roots, bolas, and longshot to keep them pinned down. The downside is that since rangers are pretty much only auto damage, they do not have the skills to generate aggro like a rogue does. So my druid often steals aggo over my ranger, causing the boss to attack my druid, and interrupting heals. it turns out to be a big mess if I'm not careful.
TLDR ranger/druid combos aren't the best to dual log with.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide