Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Have I got this muddled up?

Someone offered me a weapon called a faerie splitter, I think it was called that. I beat them down a little on the price, after having a good look at it in the trade window.

Now...

After purchasing it, I noticed the description now said "remaining uses 7"

It didn't say that in the trade window before I bought it. So...
You can only see the number of uses once you've paid out for it?

Doesn't that seem wrong?

I messaged admin, they seemed uninterested and simply told me they don't get involved in trade disputes

Not impressed

Re: Have I got this muddled up?

I might do.
I'm so peeved with admin right now. They just seem indifferent to everything. I asked them if it was a coding error and they ignored me. The gold isn't a problem, I regained it by lending my gf a regen amulet for a while lolol
And the weapon has gone. I was tempted to do what was done to me, seeing that admin didn't see anything wrong in it.
But I've got scruples. I didn't do it

From what I remember in the old engine, you can't see the uses in your bank or if its equiped on someone else. It would say the max charges in that situation. But in a trade you could see the remaining uses, either you overlooked it or theres a error with the new engine
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I originally thought I'd missed it in the trade window but, my gf opened a trade with me and I showed her the splitter. It didn't say remaining uses. It said the max charges though.
So now I'm reluctant to buy weapons from anyone.
A recharge quest is a great idea
It's just the fairy, onyx, and obsidian weapons that do this. Other than that you should feel free to be able to buy anything else.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide