Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron's Tower Open Beta Coming Soon - Android

Question about that 170 lvl requirement, is that a hard lvl block or just the lvl enemies are?

If 170 is a hard lvl cap on android this will be almost impossible. Mainly because alot of the druids we use are significantly lower lvl. Me for instance, lvl 124 yet I kill snorri, 200 event boss,despoiler,getting ready to kill hrungnir. Gonna set a lot of clans back if you do this.

On the other hand maybe it will make it easier to find lvling partners as a druid lol.
I understand what you mean. Simple way of OTM puts requirements on entering the area many druids will not enter because they are not 170. When IOS live update comes up. If I had to guess OTM will put 150+ or might 170. I mean 150 would be more accessible for many players which would make them Lvl more harder if they want to join the area to lvl. But in the same time if area req is 170 peeps will need lvl which requires platinum for Elixs which means OTM makes some money.

Re: Gelebron's Tower Open Beta Coming Soon - Android

I saw that, while signing, you can select world you are from, and even ios world are there. Does it mean you can use an ios character for the android beta ?
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220