Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Amount of gold held

Neither I tell my results so people are fine with sharing there own, in rl I don't tell peeps my networth and I do quite well in the stock market so it's not because it's low.... Since its a game sharing how much u have is fine. I used to not tell people but now idrc

Neither I tell my results so people are fine with sharing there own, in rl I don't tell peeps my networth and I do quite well in the stock market so it's not because it's low.... Since its a game sharing how much u have is fine. I used to not tell people but now idrc
I meant you take every opportunity you can to remind people that you have a lot of virtual stuff and virtual gold, even on threads that didn't have anything to do with virtual wealth.

I wasn't meaning in real life because that would be none of anyone's business and in bad taste anyway.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I meant you take every opportunity you can to remind people that you have a lot of virtual stuff and virtual gold, even on threads that didn't have anything to do with virtual wealth.

I wasn't meaning in real life because that would be none of anyone's business and in bad taste anyway.
I like talking about it lol I made this thread so I can talk about it more what's wrong with tht

I like talking about it lol I made this thread so I can talk about it more what's wrong with tht
Thank you, for the exact definition of "bragging"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gwydion
Proud General of Aeternum :D

SneakBlade, 223 Rogue
MadTiger, 105+ Ranger(on holidays)
Sn1ckers, 145+ Druid
Praevalidium, 25+ Warrior
Ithuriel, 20+ Mage

Aerial is my bestie!and also a nub :D