Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Amount of gold held

Impressive Desmond, however we have a few merchants on Balor and they do nothing but sit in castle while others do all the work for clan etc.
Do you actually play the game or are you always castle sitting? Just curious on how you ammased the gold.
I see a lot of Merchants on Balor, it's cool to farm with them sometimes and just get gold/items while having a good chat.

Few that sit in castle selling but some of them seem to just be alts.
Heh I have 530k If I tallied everything I have spent I prolly have made.. 1.6mil.. Maybe. Feel like such a noob here
I'm pretty low as well :lol: Just bought a new quiver and got some rings so I'm back to poor Muldar again.

Impressive Desmond, however we have a few merchants on Balor and they do nothing but sit in castle while others do all the work for clan etc.
Do you actually play the game or are you always castle sitting? Just curious on how you ammased the gold.
I see a lot of Merchants on Balor, it's cool to farm with them sometimes and just get gold/items while having a good chat.

Actually most of the merchants on balor are mains, massing gold by sitting in castle, told numerous times to help others but always looking for the next sale. :roll:
Aeryn - 220+ Rogue
Aeya - 100+ Ranger

Long live Balor! :lol: ;) :lol:

Actually most of the merchants on balor are mains, massing gold by sitting in castle, told numerous times to help others but always looking for the next sale. :roll:
I lvl seldomly I'm lvl 121 my tab acting up so I can't log atm :/

I've made mills buying and selling commodities over al I've made like 200k off bossing and maybe 200k off farming so most my income is merching. I also host but hosting hasn't been very kind to me all my wins and losses put me at break even or down 100k ish. I've made money off loans and have done very well expect for 1 massive blow up but still up on loans (barely). Ch is what ever u want it to be :D I personally love merching

@opticalawakens, and the time. What is 2000+ hours of grinding time worth? :/ That is why I stay low level. :lol:
2000+ hours, lets see here (goes to calculator)

soooo ur saying it takes 83+ days of lixs to get to 220+? i really encourage u to actually level to see that u are incredibly wrong. i am gonna be very very very nice to u and let numbers go to ur favor, and say that it takes 1,000 lixs to get to lvl 220+, which it only took me about 250 to get to 170 so adding and extra 750 for 50 lvls (even that high) does not seem reasonable, so i am being nice to u.

1,000x15 equals 15,000 total minutes of lixing. divide that by 60 and u get... drum roll please, 250 hours of leveling. divide 250 by 24 and we get, once again, drum roll please (daaadaddadaddadaaaadadadadadadada)

about 10 days of lixing. so u were about 70 days off, yeah but i guess my logic makes no sense to u and i will some how be wrong with no proof by u that i am wrong. or u will just say u were joking.

thank you
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn