Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Amount of gold held

Started with 8k gold took me a year and a half to get to where I am. I don't really buy plat it ruins my fun for merching. I like to build things from the bottom I've done this on 3 servers and have been successful in all. I did so many give aways cuz I got so bored. I may appear like a crazy bragging spamming machine but I'm not (well maybe the bragging part :p)

Didnt no android was out for a year and a half....
well u know what I mean it took a while. U don't make tht in a day u make profits and it compile. Sometimes u don't even realise how much u made until u look lol
And really u only got the year and a half part from my entire post u are looking for any reason to criticize me. I'm not even tht mean :3

Buy plat:D
Ye I guess lol but I mean through merching skills. Best I've done is 500k+ in like 5 or 6min (profit) those trades are very hard to find though I wish there were more mostly I make small money each day but like I said it compounds over time. If you are well experienced (been merching for 4 years) you can do quite well. It takes experimenting in the market place but eventually ull be find the ins and outs. I'm starting to realise not everyne plays game just to get wealthy lol they play for other reasons which is totally fine. Players like me merch a lot and get good at it :)

Ye I guess lol but I mean through merching skills. Best I've done is 500k+ in like 5 or 6min (profit) those trades are very hard to find though I wish there were more mostly I make small money each day but like I said it compounds over time. If you are well experienced (been merching for 4 years) you can do quite well. It takes experimenting in the market place but eventually ull be find the ins and outs. I'm starting to realise not everyne plays game just to get wealthy lol they play for other reasons which is totally fine. Players like me merch a lot and get good at it :)
Very few play to be wealthy. Obtaining wealth can be a nice biproduct of playing. But I would find being a merchant boring and frustrating. If my main purpose was to accumulate wealth, I would quit playing the game to spend more time making irl wealth
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Very few play to be wealthy. Obtaining wealth can be a nice biproduct of playing. But I would find being a merchant boring and frustrating. If my main purpose was to accumulate wealth, I would quit playing the game to spend more time making irl wealth
I have the same view for life tht it's about how I can make the most money legaly and the stock market has enabled me to have some decent gains. I play this gamesoi can take virtual risk and not worry about repercussions