Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Amount of gold held

Zyz wrote:
Seipper wrote:Except everybody. Maybe it is just my experience but you would get jaws dropped if you had that much money on taranis.

Like I've said, those with enough gold to buy what they need in this game aren't going to be impressed with a bunch of virtual gold. Of course some will think "wow. I wish I had that much gold!" Think how many are on this forum. Count the number of people on this thread that have been impressed by not real currency...that's right, very few.

I can show you a good number of players that go "meh" at someone having 50 mil or a 100 mil or even 10 mil.

If you can't put it on a resume, it's honestly not that impressive or note worthy.

I think you're over estimating the number of players that are impressed by high amounts of gold besides low level toons that can't afford a trident offhand or heroic ammy. Instead you have quite a few players like me that have all the lux, lix, and fashion they need and, yes, have gold and just nothing to spend it on.

About the only thing I want in thus game st this point is a helm from the bounties. I've offered a great deal amount of gold and no one will sell. Just like I have some fashion I've been offered a tremendous amount of gold on and I've said nope.

I was offered 9 mil for my wings and said no. There was a player on our server offered 11 mil for her skain set and she said no. We have another player that was offered 6 mil for his hunter top and said no. So it just goes to show you you that you could sit on a billion gold and it just doesn't do you any good.

Again then that is your server. Almost anyone will sell anything for some sum of gold on taranis. Maybe it is just taranis.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

OpticalAwakens wrote:having 50 mil would be cool and all, but seriously, what do u need 50 mil for?

once u answer this question then i will see that gold is that important.

Buying every events 2m mounts would be nice :lol:
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

Casting wrote:
OpticalAwakens wrote:having 50 mil would be cool and all, but seriously, what do u need 50 mil for?

why would u do that tho? just buy an 80% mount for 200-400k and ur set for traveling
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

OpticalAwakens wrote:
Casting wrote:

why would u do that tho? just buy an 80% mount for 200-400k and ur set for traveling

but a 25mil 100% mount is awesome tho.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

Arjunlite wrote:
Desmond Glace wrote:
Arjunlite wrote:Please post an in-game screenshot of your pure liquid gold tally.

Look through the screen shots I have posted on here u can see some of the gold. Do u have an android device if so I can get on and show u when I get my new device

No I don't want to see "some of the gold". I want to see a crystal clear in-game screenshot of your account, with the 40 mil you keep boasting about.

Device messed up haven't been on android for like a monthish when I get one I'll show ya all my gold

Zyz wrote:
Seipper wrote:Except everybody. Maybe it is just my experience but you would get jaws dropped if you had that much money on taranis.

Like I've said, those with enough gold to buy what they need in this game aren't going to be impressed with a bunch of virtual gold. Of course some will think "wow. I wish I had that much gold!" Think how many are on this forum. Count the number of people on this thread that have been impressed by not real currency...that's right, very few.

I can show you a good number of players that go "meh" at someone having 50 mil or a 100 mil or even 10 mil.

If you can't put it on a resume, it's honestly not that impressive or note worthy.

I think you're over estimating the number of players that are impressed by high amounts of gold besides low level toons that can't afford a trident offhand or heroic ammy. Instead you have quite a few players like me that have all the lux, lix, and fashion they need and, yes, have gold and just nothing to spend it on.

About the only thing I want in thus game st this point is a helm from the bounties. I've offered a great deal amount of gold and no one will sell. Just like I have some fashion I've been offered a tremendous amount of gold on and I've said nope.

I was offered 9 mil for my wings and said no. There was a player on our server offered 11 mil for her skain set and she said no. We have another player that was offered 6 mil for his hunter top and said no. So it just goes to show you you that you could sit on a billion gold and it just doesn't do you any good.

That's supply and demand there is a proce people will accept. It depends on the situation of the person as well

100 percent speed mount for 25 mil? I'm just gonna shake my head and laugh on that one. I can point ya to half a dozen 100 speed horses for under 3 mil. Heck I can point you to a number of those ugly 100 speed skirrs for 2 mil or under.

25 mil for a mount is 3 mil for the mount and a 22 mil donation because you just have a bunch of virtual gold
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue