Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Decision time

I have narrowed down my world choices to Lugh and Gwydion, but I still need some feedback please.
I'm kinda leaning towards Gwydion, but I heard there is a lot of fighting. Is this true?
Also, after researching Lugh, it seems like a lot of drop item prices are inflated (700k-1million on Lugh as opposed to 300k-500k for some hammer on other worlds). Is this assumption true about Lugh prices? Thanks for reading and please help

Re: Decision time

Haha, not all drops price are high. I can tell you that, there are alot of friendly people here in Lugh. Not saying other servers dont have friendly people. If you decide to join Lugh, Mail me at Mildseven :D i would love to help you with quest.

If you like being geared based on merit rather than the roll of the dice join Gwydion. Seems like Lugh has a good community but I see flaws in their worldwide rolling system. You can miss out on the best loot despite being an active player just because of bad luck.

There's very minimal drama on Gwydion. You won't get killed in arena and theres a line for gladiators. The top clans are heavy DL campers, we kill aggy, hrung on the spot without much difficulty and Mord dies the day it spawns. Necro is occasionaly killed.

If you do end up joining Gwydion, best advice I can give you is to treat others the way you want to be treated.
Wattzon of Sulis

If you want a world where everybody works together join lugh. We are only world where there are no rival clans, therefore we work together and we help out everyone. Not saying other worlds don't help out, im just saying that there is less stress in lugh because you don't have to vigorously tap the screen to try and get first lock.
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda