Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wiki going down!

IMPORTANT NEWS:

The wisdomunderground wiki is going down! I owe like $200 on it and since I don't play anymore and don't use the main site anymore I am going to let it go.

Please save any info off it that you want to keep! Also if someone has a website and wants to work on getting the info transfered to your site please shoot me an email at marcusdimarco@gmail.com.

So sorry for the inconvieninece! Thank you all SO much for contributing to it! It was a great time :).

-MarcusD/mdimarco

Re: Wiki going down!

^^I havent seen airrius, blrd, yilley, donko and godzilla on forums for a while. I would mention d5 on the warriors section but he hasnt been around for a while either.

Edit: and Jackie as a rogue back then.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Thanks for all the love guys! I'm working on my own natural health business and have the original mmo that started it all that I play on my old laptop if I ever get the urge. MarcusD and mdimarco forum accounts have both been banned by otm lol. Bitey contacted me and will be trying to move some info to his site so please help him in any way that you can. If you want proof of who I am check on groupie I announce it there too. There was a transition between dsgrendar and me and I took over the wiki a few years ago from him and it got even bigger than the first time so I imagine that this transition will make the wiki even better! Goodies/bitey is probably the best guy you have in the community right now so I am really ecstatic and know that you guys are in good hands.

Just a shoutout, never forget the legends Papi, Teaweasel, Xell, Dsgrendar, Sir Blaze333, Spirithealer/Mrapp Bee, Brookie, Drizzt, alphachicken, Guffy, Darkchylde, Alexxxx, Gaby, vegebeard, lazy50, mikeshot2, arwen, Lordben, Elvra, mancandy, rouge1235, frostknight, legendzz, anglzfury, dersu, mariner91, uzithelearned, mihindu, alethia, and tyrant. They made the community/game what it is today. If you want to learn about the history of this game search through their posts. Their legacy will never be forgotten.

Derp, Vraelen, fr3gryf, anxander, airrius, bitey/goodies, aileron, criminal, eliminator, voldemort, pigman, BLRD-7, chelseam2, I'mdead, yilley, donko, purplerain, plus3, pestillence, regenleif, smellyunder, godzilla, jonsa, and kerridwyn are still around so respect their wisdom and experience!
You forgot my name so I added it in.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Just a shoutout, never forget the legends Papi, Teaweasel, Xell, Dsgrendar, Sir Blaze333, Spirithealer/Mrapp Bee, Brookie, Drizzt, alphachicken, Guffy, Darkchylde, Alexxxx, Gaby, vegebeard, lazy50, mikeshot2, arwen, Lordben, Elvra, mancandy, rouge1235, frostknight, legendzz, anglzfury, dersu, mariner91, uzithelearned, mihindu, alethia, and tyrant. They made the community/game what it is today. If you want to learn about the history of this game search through their posts. Their legacy will never be forgotten.
So many good names.

Alexxxx :cry:
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

So many good names.

Alexxxx :cry:
If you look at the old posts you can see Papi, MdiMarco, Pigman and SirBlaze and others actually working out the basic concepts of damage formula and the Str cap and the effects of Focus on spells elc. It's fascinating and we do owe them a vote of thanks.

Even though latter peeps on forum seem to forget it.

And thanks MdiMarco for your excellent site. I have used it quite often.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

I just felt like putting this in here: "End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it."

I remember shutting my wiki down which started from the old guide post on the forums. Sometimes things need to be re-invented and become better. Bitey has done an amazing job so far and I'm sure any information will be in good hands there.

Good times, good memories back then.

~ dsgrendar
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server