Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

When.-.

So I just have a question for otm... This isn't a feedback or suggestion just a few questions so don't move it there please >.<

I was wondering if otm still has cross platforming in their minds and whether or not work on it has started?
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: When.-.

+1 i use a android phone (reason i don't update divise) and i would love to play from my phone instead of ipod... i don't play on android because i just find it boring starting from nothing when i had all my stuff on ios
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

Huge +1, I want to be able to play on my galaxy xD (and hopefully kindle eventually) Only problem there might be is everybody ditching apple devices to switch over lol
lvl 101 mage
lvl 150 rogue
lvl 80 warrior
lvl 100 ranger

Yea but it shouldn't really matter to otm who plays on what device. The only problem i can see is username issues for example... someone has both a android and apple, so to make there life easier they use the same username for both
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

I think they are planning to do this, but they couldnt work on it until ios devices were using the new engine. and since they announced the gelebron update, cross platforming will probably be released a while after gelebron is released for ios and android.
Donn:
Shana - lvl 184 Rogue
Hecate - lvl 152 Mage
Celestia - lvl 83 Warrior
Wilhelmina - lvl 77 Druid