Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Don't insult... The Dark Lord! (and associates.)

Voldemort has once again proved his worth as a moderator and I would like to thank him and the other moderators for keeping these forums clean and well-ordered :) Voldemort is by far my favorite and I would like to commend him and suggest we start a "Moderator of the Month" award! :D
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Re: Don't insult... The Dark Lord! (and associates.)

So he locks a thread because someone talked about him in a negative manner and even participated on the derailment of the thread and locked it so no one else can respond to him. The proper action was to remove irrelevant posts and took his convo to PMs with the involved party.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

So he locks a thread because someone talked about him in a negative manner and even participated on the derailment of the thread and locked it so no one else can respond to him. The proper action was to remove irrelevant posts and took his convo to PMs with the involved party.
Yeah, I'm a little disappointed that he locked the thread since I was showing off the Dragonfire Fists. People genuinely seemed interested because it is a one of a kind item, and the topic was actively being posted on in a positive manner. Now since it is locked because of one insulting off topic post, it will fall to the bottom of the forums never to be seen again.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Wasn't really talking about that post. I agree that was a bit excessive.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!