Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM is back!

I think what he meant with the stealing money is that a lot of people payed to get plat and still use old gen devices, so they invested in a game they can no longer play atm (money stolen in a way). I just want to play again.
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

Don't blame apple blame the people who take your money and don't fix the problems they create aka OTM.
So this is why they sent in a update with a bunch of bug fixes to Apple? Idk if u read the earlier post on the topic or not.... clearly otm is doing something. Just like otm staff Apple staff have a life to!! They have a break to spend with family for the holidays. The waiting game probably sucks, but you either wait or buy a new device. Plus we don't even know for sure if they can get the game to support 4th gens or below, nor does otm as they are trying their best to give this game more of a future while simultaneously trying to please everyone.

For OTM to make any effort to make the compatible for old devices is a show of good faith to the community.

Yes, they did release a buggy product BUT... chances are are if a person can't afford to buy a new updated IOS device they also can't afford to buy plat. From the money side of things it really makes no sense for OTM to support the old devices.

BUT they are trying to fix the bugs to allow the player base with the old devices to play again. They realize it's in their best interest to do this. Hopefully they do and i can play on my old ipod again lol
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

For OTM to make any effort to make the compatible for old devices is a show of good faith to the community.

Yes, they did release a buggy product BUT... chances are are if a person can't afford to buy a new updated IOS device they also can't afford to buy plat. From the money side of things it really makes no sense for OTM to support the old devices.

BUT they are trying to fix the bugs to allow the player base with the old devices to play again. They realize it's in their best interest to do this. Hopefully they do and i can play on my old ipod again lol
Yea I quite enjoyed playing on my old iPod as well.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Its not an act of faith. Half the community can't play and the other half has a buggy game. New devices cost $800+. Buy that just to play this crappy game? Next joke. I can build a gaming PC for that price(as a matter of fact I just put together one) and play a plethora of free MMOs with 10x the content along with thousands and thousands more games for very cheap..
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter