Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Areas...

The docks please! I want the docks to be opened. And someday in the future, I would love to swim the waters and fight sea monsters. Would open up more possibilities on in-water armour and weapons. Just saying...
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

I want the current game to be fixed, mechanics and content wise, on all devices and with 95% reliability.

Then we can start thinking about stuff like this.
I don't think OTM knows this yet, let's hijack every thread to tell them what a horrible product they have created instead of having a productive conversation!

(/sarcasm off)
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

I want the current game to be fixed, mechanics and content wise, on all devices and with 95% reliability.

Then we can start thinking about stuff like this.
I don't think OTM knows this yet, let's hijack every thread to tell them what a horrible product they have created instead of having a productive conversation!

(/sarcasm off)
:shock:

In no way was I trying to hijack your thread, sorry if it came off that way.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

I think the new zones will be completely immersive, I think they game can go many ways - hopefully not regarding grinding because that is completely boring! Crom Cruach is meant to be the end all boss, as stated in the Stonevale and Lord Mclir quest Line.
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Crom crauch is in the blackstone castle trApped this has ALRDY been stated

There should be a guard standing infront of crom who you have to kill to start on crom otherwise he will ATTACK and destroy you like leaving the priestess unattended in mordris.
He should also be immune to all effects be DoT lures etc so u can't debuff him for added difficulty basically make it so hard without clans working togetjer this boss will be very difficult
Oderint Dum Metuant.