Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: most advanced server?

Wings like most other mounts are terrible and easily replaced by lixs unless you're willing to spend a stupid amount...

The 2m event wing provides 80/80 regens, 1.5k on each evasion skills, etc.. It's far better than the previous 1M event mount.
When it gives you a reason to not buy a lux axe lemme know, mounts in this game are nothing but a plat sink, they are in and of themselves a waste, they can be a cool waste, but a waste nonetheless.
*edit* let's stop calling them mounts too, cuz they aren't.., they're weapons with speed buffs.
I'm suggesting that the 2m Wings is suitable for casters not to melee class. That's what my original question, in which "what is best to buy a Caster Stargem Set or a 2M wing?". And yes I know some melee players that still buying the current 500k-1M Wings just for fun. I know it's a waste and the hard part is they knew it too but that's their gold and choice. It's pretty dumb when I see some spending on useless things that doesn't help their characters to improve in the game.
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

I think for Casters with a Stargem Set and a 2M wing will help them a lot but ofcourse it will be so expensive, 5.750M of gold! :lol:
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

Id never use a mount for my caster. I have a grand ironfrost wand and I am not switching that out for a mount with no focus or skill bonuses.
For a noob like me, I would so compromise for the regen.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

I've bought a lot if things and had a lot if buyers remorse and have been refunded for most or traded or sold. It's not very often I see something that I just absolutely want and buy without hesitation. I tend to do a lot of window shopping.

My primary character is my 180 druid which is pretty luxed put and has a focus offhand and an aggy book mainhand. And the Phoenix glider I had worked great. However when I saw the full yellow wings, I wanted them. Now 2 million is a lot for lux and I don't typically spend that much in 1 sitting but I really wanted them and had a stack of gold collecting dust. I don't regret buying them.

Mounts and wings are like fashion; they are a waste of gold as they don't help with progress in the game. However, if you have the gold and want a ride, get it.

With that being said, focus boosting items should be your first priority.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

This is a game, if buying something gives you enjoyment, then who cares... This isn't a job, no matter how some people treat it, unless of course you're a Chinese player /farmer that makes real life money from playing. But to everyone else, "laughing at someone" because they spent in game money on something that gives them (extra) enjoyment, well that seems to say more about you rather than the person who bought the item, wings in this instance.

This is a game, if buying something gives you enjoyment, then who cares... This isn't a job, no matter how some people treat it, unless of course you're a Chinese player /farmer that makes real life money from playing. But to everyone else, "laughing at someone" because they spent in game money on something that gives them (extra) enjoyment, well that seems to say more about you rather than the person who bought the item, wings in this instance.
Well said 8-)